Message For Ftse Traders......

here is another free call on FTSE

short 4000 ...stop loss 4030!! target 3970

I hope everybody took there profit.......

I must confess i broke my rule but it was worth it as I made over £500 as i had 6 contracts and on short S&P .

I have opened a long on barclays as well for those interested

right back to discipline again

there is some support @ 790 and it may bounce a few times but it will give you a beautiful opportunity to short it........

I must confess i broke my rule but it was worth it as I made over £500 as i had 6 contracts short FTSE(check my posts earlier) and on short on S&P .

I thought you weren't trading today? ;)

I know my friend my ego got the better of me, GREED one of the seven deadly sins....

To be honest I felt bad and guilty because i was giving live calls to others and not putting my own money on them and felt like a hypocrite!!

I will now punish my EGO and not trade for another week.........

BUT I will certainly post my analysis and thoughts on daily basis ....

I based my short solely on the S&P hitting 780 as my analysis suggested and I could smell the market makers sucking everyone in at shooting the price to 4020 so everyone went long stop loss 4000 and lo and behold the market gets smashed because everyones stop losses are triggered.....

and then the market comes right back up(hence my long in barclays is looking beautiful bought 3000 contracts at 91ish) !! ..................come on guys get wiser, hey but we are all here to learn!!

I am here to help you and not boast my friends,............

I honestly hate telling everyone how much i made but I do it as an inspiration to all the newbies because you will be getting there too.......

as usual email me with any question and i'm here to help without any expensive fee or commission!!

I'm just a novice/rookie like you guys.......always remember that!!

Looking ok for the longs ...... so far .....
Avarage postion now 4012 with adding agressively when we get through 4037 ....
As we ease of What I do is loose some of the postion, example long say 20 contracts as we get to 4017 sell 4 then 4013 sell 6 if you see how it goes ?

On the other side as it rallies I add more .....

you really are a brave man with that postion my friend, talk about having balls of steel.........

i sincerely hope you didnt get burned in that drop because i like you my friend

Ok reduced my postions took some profit and currently flat.

3985 going long with agressive buying here !![/COLOR]

I am very impressed Wallstreet.. :) Just joined this forum and I find it very interesting.

If someone remarks: "What an excellent man you are!" and this pleases you more than his saying, "What a bad man you are!" know that you are still a bad man.

(Essential Sufism)

Ok reduced my postions took some profit and currently flat.

3985 going long with agressive buying here !![/COLOR]

phew!!

i was really worried because i like your participation on this thread and your really brave strategy!!

my 3 contracts per trade Vs your 100/50 contracts.............hehee!!

Remember Im buying lots of contracts at these levels.
Add to longs add to longs if your account can take the margin.
The reward is massive....
The risk is minimal watch the market jump fast....

I thought you weren't trading today? ;)

Who could resist a quick 500? ;)

Would someone who uses IG Index be able to post or pm a list of phones compatible with their software? I can't access IG pages and I could only see iPhone and Blackberry when I tried searching earlier. Sorry if I posted it in the wrong place!

I have opened up a long term short position on S&P guys...............long term guys no intraday craziness this time I can assure you!!

shorted S&P 788....stop loss 830!! target 760 ..............

Its all relitive Walstreet M8.
Im a bull , only 3965 will change my opinion.
Only the brave make it large M8
The weak never make it large as they dont have the balls to take the plunge.
Long 100 or 1K per point on foostie avarage 3982
Long 100 or £750 per point on Dow avarage 7540

Here goes its **** or bust

Its all relitive Walstreet M8.
Im a bull , only 3965 will change my opinion.
Only the brave make it large M8
The weak never make it large as they dont have the balls to take the plunge.
Long 100 or 1K per point on foostie avarage 3982
Long 100 or £750 per point on Dow avarage 7540

Here goes its **** or bust

I whole heartedly wish you the best of luck my friend, and i sincerely hope you get it right and make money and I hit my stop loss sand loose.

I'm just a small fish that always gets eaten by the sharks ..haha!!

nice speaking to you my friend

I have opened up a long term short position on S&P guys...............long term guys no intraday craziness this time I can assure you!!

shorted S&P 788....stop loss 830!! target 760 ..............

You know my position on this one - for the record I don't think we'll see 740 intraday ;-)

Your very welcome.
Hey plenty to go round in the markets M8 wallstreet.
Down 10 large on footsie
Down 15 large on dow

Lets see how this maps out .....?

Watching here will add more to another market ( s&p )if we get buying to even out losses.

Should get some buying here guys ..... sorry for the shorters

there is some support @ 790 and it may bounce a few times but it will give you a beautiful opportunity to short it........

I must confess i broke my rule but it was worth it as I made over £500 as i had 6 contracts short FTSE(check my posts earlier) and on short on S&P .

I have closed my barclays 3000 contracts long @ 94.3

happy trading guys