Message For Ftse Traders......

Twice i was short of the 4010 level, twice put my stop to Break Even only to come back and find them closed!
Not a day to be away from the screen! Take those profits while they are there.

there is some support @ 790 and it may bounce a few times but it will give you a beautiful opportunity to short it........

Last edited:
This isn't usually how I trade. I like straight lines, but i did these on free accounts so i dont' mind.

I always draw on some pivots where rallies tanked etc as they usually play through the day. Some days better than others. Anyways, the purple circle represents how i chose my target.

Attachments

• scalps.jpg
    scalps.jpg
    145 KB · Views: 124
This isn't usually how I trade. I like straight lines, but i did these on free accounts so i dont' mind.

I always draw on some pivots where rallies tanked etc as they usually play through the day. Some days better than others. Anyways, the purple circle represents how i chose my target.

Thanks, the 3993 line is a resistance / support / resistance line then?

It's all about the price action when it hits these lines. You might see it pause, you might see it reject, you might see it break etc etc.

I always look for previous support becoming resistance etc - especially with emerging trends.

Looking ok for the longs ...... so far .....
Avarage postion now 4012 with adding agressively when we get through 4037 ....
As we ease of What I do is loose some of the postion, example long say 20 contracts as we get to 4017 sell 4 then 4013 sell 6 if you see how it goes ?

On the other side as it rallies I add more .....

Just scalped that at 4027, mornings support. Looking for another short on the way down.

Anyone got a link to news, all i heard was "$75billion + jpmorgan; tarp + obama"

Exit's were bad, but just quick brief for my shorts.

Purple circles = areas interest.
Red circle = short.
Blue = TP.
Green = long
Pink = SL.

I'm not trading anymore, I hate the yankee sesh.

Attachments

• badexits.jpg
    badexits.jpg
    303.9 KB · Views: 121
Out 3922 + 30 lady luck was shinning, stop was break even and came within .5 of a point of being stopped.

Brill trade mate. 1m head and shoulders was brilliant too, couldnt resist.

For me Divergence trade, nice to get a longer term and short term signal.
Exit was as near to 3988ish as my nerve could hold!

Attachments

• snapshot-94.png
    snapshot-94.png
    165.2 KB · Views: 108
For me Divergence trade, nice to get a longer term and short term signal.
Exit was as near to 3988ish as my nerve could hold!

Don't look at your charts dude. Just, don't look. :cry:.

100 ticks in 1 hour. (this is why i need to learn longer timeframes).

same with FTSE 4020 is another beautiful shorting opportunity......IF , big IF it gets there

I hope everybody took there profit.......

I must confess i broke my rule but it was worth it as I made over £500 as i had 6 contracts and on short S&P .

I have opened a long on barclays as well for those interested

right back to discipline again