14,622 1,577
Maybe not just for the elderly.

Attachments

• Aluminem.PNG
    Aluminem.PNG
    584.3 KB · Views: 325

ronblack

177 12
Thank you Pat for the info. Very important. I think one solution is getting one of those filter systems.

pboyles

Legendary member
8,072 1,302
Last edited:

natureboy

Established member
770 2
Def the kebab foil is the bigger threat.

natureboy

Established member
770 2
I don't know who. It's in practically every country, you can figure it's the oligarchy

Pat494

Legendary member
14,622 1,577
I know it sounnds a bit potty but one only has the one brain and if it's stuffed with aluminum ( aluminium) - well one's in trouble.

SO

H2oLabs Home Water Systems

yes yes yes I have bought one before my thinking gear collapses and am awaiting arrival.

Cool clear water as the song goes !

natureboy

Established member
770 2
We have distilled delivered to our home. Vitamin C apparently is quite good at chelating aluminum in the blood, so make sure to keep the C levels high too!

Last edited:

Pat494

Legendary member
14,622 1,577
We have distilled delivered to our home. Vitamin C apparently is quite good at chelating aluminum in the blood, so make sure to keep the C levels high too!

At what cost per litre ?

I have been experimenting with a home made still off the internet but it makes about a thimble full per day !

natureboy

Established member
770 2
0.27 USD / L

Ive seen some countertop distillers for sale, seemed like they made a gallon a day. The thing about charcoal filtering is it can add arsenic to the water, which probably is a non issue or you'd think there would be a drastic increase in As poisoning cases...still though distilled should be cleanest

FringFX

244 6
Thanks guys. I'll now add aluminum to my checklist.
we need to keep the brain and body healthy, otherwise it would be difficult to trade :D

Pat494

Legendary member
14,622 1,577
I did try rainwater but it's hard to keep the debris out, plus bird bombs.

YouAreNotFree

Experienced member
1,295 225
I've already got this stuff covered, when it comes to water supply, with a filtration system.

The fact that my local 'authority' ( god I despise those little Hitlers with their use of the word 'authority') chooses to also add toxic Fluoride to my tap water makes it all the more worthwhile.

In fact maybe there is a link between the utterly patronizing and demeaning adverts they (the local gov that is) play on my regional TV, and the Fluoride they poison the locals with. I just saw an advertisement 'informing' the great unwashed about the best way to..................wait for it....................make a shopping list and then go shopping. In case you didn't know, Fluoride has been shown in numerous studies to reduce IQ scores.

Last edited:

Pat494

Legendary member
14,622 1,577
I've already got this stuff covered, when it comes to water supply, with a filtration system.

The fact that my local 'authority' ( god I despise those little Hitlers with their use of the word 'authority') chooses to also add toxic Fluoride to my tap water makes it all the more worthwhile.

In fact maybe there is a link between the utterly patronizing and demeaning adverts they (the local gov that is) play on my regional TV, and the Fluoride they poison the locals with. I just saw an advertisement 'informing' the great unwashed about the best way to..................wait for it....................make a shopping list and then go shopping. In case you didn't know, Fluoride has been shown in numerous studies to reduce IQ scores.

Just goes to prove my theory that the " ignorant & incompetent" given time, will float to the top of most organisations.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock