Mental health

Pat494

Legendary member
Maybe not just for the elderly.

Attachments

• Aluminem.PNG
    Aluminem.PNG
    584.3 KB · Views: 376
Thank you Pat for the info. Very important. I think one solution is getting one of those filter systems.

Last edited:
I don't know who. It's in practically every country, you can figure it's the oligarchy

I know it sounnds a bit potty but one only has the one brain and if it's stuffed with aluminum ( aluminium) - well one's in trouble.

SO

H2oLabs Home Water Systems

yes yes yes I have bought one before my thinking gear collapses and am awaiting arrival.

Cool clear water as the song goes !

We have distilled delivered to our home. Vitamin C apparently is quite good at chelating aluminum in the blood, so make sure to keep the C levels high too!

Last edited:
We have distilled delivered to our home. Vitamin C apparently is quite good at chelating aluminum in the blood, so make sure to keep the C levels high too!

At what cost per litre ?

I have been experimenting with a home made still off the internet but it makes about a thimble full per day !

0.27 USD / L

Ive seen some countertop distillers for sale, seemed like they made a gallon a day. The thing about charcoal filtering is it can add arsenic to the water, which probably is a non issue or you'd think there would be a drastic increase in As poisoning cases...still though distilled should be cleanest

Thanks guys. I'll now add aluminum to my checklist.
we need to keep the brain and body healthy, otherwise it would be difficult to trade :D

I did try rainwater but it's hard to keep the debris out, plus bird bombs.

I've already got this stuff covered, when it comes to water supply, with a filtration system.

The fact that my local 'authority' ( god I despise those little Hitlers with their use of the word 'authority') chooses to also add toxic Fluoride to my tap water makes it all the more worthwhile.

In fact maybe there is a link between the utterly patronizing and demeaning adverts they (the local gov that is) play on my regional TV, and the Fluoride they poison the locals with. I just saw an advertisement 'informing' the great unwashed about the best way to..................wait for it....................make a shopping list and then go shopping. In case you didn't know, Fluoride has been shown in numerous studies to reduce IQ scores.

Last edited:
I've already got this stuff covered, when it comes to water supply, with a filtration system.

The fact that my local 'authority' ( god I despise those little Hitlers with their use of the word 'authority') chooses to also add toxic Fluoride to my tap water makes it all the more worthwhile.

In fact maybe there is a link between the utterly patronizing and demeaning adverts they (the local gov that is) play on my regional TV, and the Fluoride they poison the locals with. I just saw an advertisement 'informing' the great unwashed about the best way to..................wait for it....................make a shopping list and then go shopping. In case you didn't know, Fluoride has been shown in numerous studies to reduce IQ scores.

Just goes to prove my theory that the " ignorant & incompetent" given time, will float to the top of most organisations.

I know it sounnds a bit potty but one only has the one brain and if it's stuffed with aluminum ( aluminium) - well one's in trouble.

SO

H2oLabs Home Water Systems

yes yes yes I have bought one before my thinking gear collapses and am awaiting arrival.

Cool clear water as the song goes !

I have been using a Brita filter jug for years but I am thinking of upgrading to this. Do you taste a big difference in the water it filters? DO _ YOU _ UNDERSTAND _ ME? :LOL:

Seriously...I am thinking of buying one...

I have been using a Brita filter jug for years but I am thinking of upgrading to this. Do you taste a big difference in the water it filters? DO _ YOU _ UNDERSTAND _ ME? :LOL:

Seriously...I am thinking of buying one...

I recomend having a water filter of some sort. I put taste into the water with Robinson's barley juice or others - tastes very good. I found I am drinking lots more water + than I did before which is good. It makes a gallon a go in about 5 hours. Cheaper than distilled water from the supermarket prolly.
If you have an Aga and a small amount of skill bending copper pipes it would be a lot cheaper.

I recomend having a water filter of some sort. I put taste into the water with Robinson's barley juice or others - tastes very good. I found I am drinking lots more water + than I did before which is good. It makes a gallon a go in about 5 hours. Cheaper than distilled water from the supermarket prolly.
If you have an Aga and a small amount of skill bending copper pipes it would be a lot cheaper.

I have been almost religiously drinking the recommended 2 litres of water per day for the last 20 or so years. Urine colour is a guide to whether you are hydrated enough...it must be clear, if it is very yellow you aren't hydrated enough.

I agree with what they say about carbon filters building up bacteria. I am going to buy the distiller. I like the whole concept of how it works.

I have been almost religiously drinking the recommended 2 litres of water per day for the last 20 or so years. Urine colour is a guide to whether you are hydrated enough...it must be clear, if it is very yellow you aren't hydrated enough.

I agree with what they say about carbon filters building up bacteria. I am going to buy the distiller. I like the whole concept of how it works.

Rumours say it can also produce something of an alchoholic nature but I haven't been down that path yet.

Rumours say it can also produce something of an alchoholic nature but I haven't been down that path yet.

Technical details of a similar distiller.

"This unit can be used to distill alcohol. This is illegal in UK. Prior to order please check the law in your country! "

I am buying one for sure!