Mental Fatigue?

Bulletproof coffee (google it).
Your brain will create the neural pathways needed. Make it hard...over load yourself, if you are not being challenged you will not grow. Right now you are just seeing little pieces of a puzzle all strewn around. It feels like over load but that's when your brain is creating pathways...making links, putting things together. Eventually you will start to see it all come together and you will stand back and see the whole picture. And then keep challenging yourself....go in over your head, you will eventually start to swim. Take breaks when you get frustrated, have some downtime but go back at it even harder when your ready. And when you realize it's mostly BS and fairy dust you will be getting somewhere.

Like my Pappy always said, "You have to catch fire before you can burn out."

This isn't really true though because the overwhelming majority of retail traders fail at trading.

It's not quantity of input they use. It's quality of input.

This is the challenge of being a retail trader, you somehow need to wade through all the crap and ignore it.

What you do not need to do is absorb all the crap.

To get rid of mental fatigue, it is necessary to exercise. It always helps. Change of activity the best way to relax the brain.

What really helps with mental fatigue is physical exercise, to get the blood circulating in the body, can't get too much of that, plus speaking from my own experience, walks in the fresh air really help. Good if you've got a park nearby or something like that where the air is cleaner. Sometimes inbetween trading I like to take a half an hour nap, a good practise, especially since daily napping is good for you.