Member Changed Name Suggestion

(y)
Just on a point of accuracy Mr Chairman, it may have been a name like "Consigni", but it was actually "Consignia".

BBC NEWS | Business | Consignia: Nine letters that spelled fiasco

:LOL:

No fiascos at T2W fortunately....

I did wander if it had an 'a' at the end but I just kept on thinking about the deodorant. The one with the one all over smell, or was that Insignia?

What a great use of our money. It makes me proud to pay tax, when it is spent for us so wisely. :(

Can you really get a better name than 'Royal mail'?

I had no idea that 'genics' is now 'N Rothschild' until I read Sandpiper's post

Users that wrote sh*t before, still write the same sh*t under a new name. Hence they are easy to spot. Surprised you didn't notice that one. Even I clocked that immediately and I rarely visit here anymore.

Users that wrote sh*t before, still write the same sh*t under a new name. Hence they are easy to spot. Surprised you didn't notice that one. Even I clocked that immediately and I rarely visit here anymore.
Tom,
Your comment presupposes that one reads a good number of posts by 'each' person and then, maybe, the penny drops that they are one of the same. As for the member concerned writing sh*t, I wouldn't notice as that's the norm these days. But I live in hope, and trawl the boards daily looking for pearls of wisdom.

How come you rarely visit anymore - don't tell me you've migrated elsewhere?
Tim.

Yeh what the hell you been up to, Tomathy? Don't tell me you don't come on here because you've got a woman or something because back in the day you'd be logging in when your brasses were still on the clock.