MB Capital Stockbrokers, London

Philippo

4 0
Hi one and all and Happy New Year.

Great site - just a bit overwhelming to a newbie - so much info!!! I joined back in 2013 but instantly did nothing about it for some reason..

I have been in the stock market for a few years now, mainly in shares and funds but looking to stretch myself and venture into CFD's. Forex is probably a bit too challenging for my limited intellect..

Done a lot of reading, watching video tutorials, keep abreast with global market news etc. I have a big appetite for the business news, company updates, healthcare sector, industrials and fancy having a stab at something a bit more lucrative and challenging than straight fund/stock long term investing.

I wonder if anyone has a view on MB Capital, London who offer among other things a CFD Advisory service. They followed up with me after I had requested info from Dionomi advertising info on best stocks to watch for the new year. I can't see any reviews of them on the T2W website? Any info appreciated! Thanks, Phil

dealer911

436 24
Hi one and all and Happy New Year.

Great site - just a bit overwhelming to a newbie - so much info!!! I joined back in 2013 but instantly did nothing about it for some reason..

I have been in the stock market for a few years now, mainly in shares and funds but looking to stretch myself and venture into CFD's. Forex is probably a bit too challenging for my limited intellect..

Done a lot of reading, watching video tutorials, keep abreast with global market news etc. I have a big appetite for the business news, company updates, healthcare sector, industrials and fancy having a stab at something a bit more lucrative and challenging than straight fund/stock long term investing.

I wonder if anyone has a view on MB Capital, London who offer among other things a CFD Advisory service. They followed up with me after I had requested info from Dionomi advertising info on best stocks to watch for the new year. I can't see any reviews of them on the T2W website? Any info appreciated! Thanks, Phil

I dont know them but 0.5% Comm for the CFD advisory service is very steep -
Hard to see how your going to make any money - you are 1% offside on every trade - I am 100% confident you will lose money on these terms.

Philippo

4 0
CFD Commission - example of trade?

I dont know them but 0.5% Comm for the CFD advisory service is very steep -
Hard to see how your going to make any money - you are 1% offside on every trade - I am 100% confident you will lose money on these terms.

Thanks for your response and apologies for delay in replying. Is the example below representative of what profit can be achieved - or am I in cloud cuckoo land :)

CFD Trade - RIO
Entry 20 Nov SP 2875
Long position - exposure £9976.25
Outlay £997.63

Exit 21 Nov SP 3019
SP increase 5%
Profit £498.81
Less entry & exit £100
Overnight finance £0.95
Nett profit £397.86

Any advice appreciated

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock