Warning: Redwood Capital Management Limited

Stony66

Hi, I got a random call from +852 58036410 and a guy with british accent with no presentation of himself or the company started to hype-go with a stock investment. Referring to this article:

redwoodcapitalmanagementltd.com is a scam

I asked for info about their company and he has never called back. They are not in the Hong Kong company register. I have been a victim of scam before and they got exactly the same approach. There are other real companies with similar name to confuse you.

They make "press releases" via simple publisher domains that don't require more info than an email account. Stay away from all such "investment companies" using these platforms:
www.marketpressrelease.com
www.marketpronline.com
www.prlog.org
www.accesswire.com
.. and more?

Hi, I got a random call from +852 58036410 and a guy with british accent with no presentation of himself or the company started to hype-go with a stock investment. Referring to this article:

redwoodcapitalmanagementltd.com is a scam

I asked for info about their company and he has never called back. They are not in the Hong Kong company register. I have been a victim of scam before and they got exactly the same approach. There are other real companies with similar name to confuse you.

They make "press releases" via simple publisher domains that don't require more info than an email account. Stay away from all such "investment companies" using these platforms:
www.marketpressrelease.com
www.marketpronline.com
www.prlog.org
www.accesswire.com
.. and more?
Hi Stony
I have recieved the same phone call
I am dealing with this company a few month there are a legit company with much experience

Found them. Their companies reg no 1505916 from their website is a match.

Incorporation Date 16 September 2010

Previous Names
‎Redwood Investment Management Co., Ltd‎
WISE SOURCE LIMITED
‎Source Cong Co., Ltd‎

Their website was created January 19, 2020 - so not quite yet a year old - red flag

Company age and website creation date do not tally. So usual story of obtaining a defunct/dormant company to give the illusion of age - red flag, but in this instance we find the blunder of not obtaining a similar matching website age.

Name change from ‎Redwood Investment Management Co Ltd‎ to Redwood Capital Management Limited - red flag

Nothing has come to light yet as to scams or fraud allegations regarding these entities, but as always there's time yet :giggle:

Hi Stony
I have recieved the same phone call
I am dealing with this company a few month there are a legit company with much experience
Hi samson44,
Just because you are dealing with this company, I would like to know if you have been able to withdrawal any money from them.
I supposed, you are living in UK and sent money to them and asked them to send back to you, isn't it?
So, is it okay or they are trouble with to return back any money.
I am about to invest some money with them but, no-one confirm the situation to withdrawal.
Cheers.