Maximum respect to izzie !!!!!

yes; i may do; it'd be quite easy, wouldn't it? putting 196k on vodafone!!?

I was doing that overnight from yesterday, but had to go out to my other studio for a while; don't like taking my eye off it, and haven't got my mobile/sms set up yet.

But its only a game! (Did a 53.1% for real though thismorning, on ivs)

There's potential big bad sentiment tomorrow p.m.

tell you what, guys, I'll leave £200k as a target for the next comp.
Reasonable? I'll probably lose it anyway if I put it all on anything tomorrow. I hate Fridays!

having just found this site i must say i have found it enjoyable
and informative, i look forward ( if there is to be one ) to the start of a new trading competition cos i really enjoyed this last one and
was very pleased to see traders willing to share their knowledge
and methods of share dealing with us all. my position in the comp
will will show why i need a board like this, so i may be able to learn, thanx all.... ps i remember izzy bonn how old is that

welcome aboard! I'm quite new too; this is the first month I started to treat the game more seriously, to support my real trading. Its useful to try out different 'what if..' possibilities.
izzy bonn.. was he in the late 40's/early 50's? My nickname is based on his name; but you've got the spelling right, I expect. Was he a singer from Glasgow?

izzie
my old fella took the family to the manchester hippodrome to see
johnny rae (probably spelt that wrong too , spellchecker must
not go back that far) izzy was a supporting act along with joee
barrats world of dogs!!!!, you cant find talented acts like that any more .any way i decided izzy and johnny were both crap,showing
remarkably good taste for a five year old.
the dogs were BRILL!!!!!!!!!!!! DAVE

No wonder no-one else has heard of him! I can remember Johnny Ray; he was not a bad singer, and I have heard reasonable comments about izzy too. Dogs are more fun when your'e only 5.