cable currently 1.5252
possible scalp longs above 1.5258.
possible scalp shorts below 1.5247
4 pips stop
PA needs to line up obviously
will update with result in a bit.

F Followers:

Strange-Magic-poster.jpg

If you don't believe that these "Live Calls in Advance" are authentic....
....then ..... YOU REALLY MUST BE ON DIFFERENT PLANET !!!!

F Followers:

Strange-Magic-poster.jpg

If you don't believe that these "Live Calls in Advance" are authentic....
....then ..... YOU REALLY MUST BE ON DIFFERENT PLANET !!!!

lol. Strange, isn't it!
'live calls in advance' are only acceptable by their master! Anyone else makes them, and it's 'grow up'!'' :LOL:
The reason they all seem so angry is because they have put all of their hopes into F being the person who's gonna turn their poor trading around, and you can guess how that'll work out! (for them and their poor families)

For the alternative fans having difficulty - you would see the moves in advance if you used a 1 min LR chart with my LR setting on it

Without using that set up - then you will remain a "trader working in the dark" and not be able to follow whats going on

I guess that's one reason why they dont just get it ??

Is that the reason why you are having hard time calling your trades live ?! -ish

For the alternative fans having difficulty - you would see the moves in advance if you used a 1 min LR chart with my LR setting on it

Without using that set up - then you will remain a "trader working in the dark" and not be able to follow whats going on

I guess that's one reason why they dont just get it ??

I am trying to sell GU under 70 , what does that mean ? You are trying to get your dealer on the phone and he isnt picking up ?

I hope to sell cable under ...

I would love to buy CAD ...

Will GU hold 70 ??

Will we be able to sell GU again ?? ...

and similar stuff...

If this is not a trader working in the dark then i don't know what it is !

Last edited:
Hi im new to this forum and i dont know if you have noticed but i have never posted a losing day N.E.V.E.R.The method must obviously work.Whats the method again:whistling.

cable currently 1.5252
possible scalp longs above 1.5258.
possible scalp shorts below 1.5247
4 pips stop
PA needs to line up obviously
will update with result in a bit.

Comment from 1.49pm
I Took the long at 1.5259 with a 4pip stop
took 60% of profit here at 1.5285 for +26
live and in advance!!!! If you can't see that, then I suggest specsavers!
(might have to book yet another holiday for the fam on todays profits!! :D I'm thinking Barbados;), but then I'm always spoiling them!)

if people struggle with his approach then just ignore it and simple focus on learning from what he says ..........treat him as a teacher ......you don't have to marry the damn guy .....jees !

N

Learn from him what exactly ? How to trade in hindsight ? He didn't show any experience but in that field ...

Avoid like a plague ...

The word on the street is that this site has spawned a hub of hot live call scalpers and traders. Is this the right thread?

IF YOU FOLLOW MY METHOD, YOU WILL BECOME....
attachment.php

....THE SAD REALITY...
attachment.php

Attachments

• image2.jpg
    image2.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 773
  • image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 776
The word on the street is that this site has spawned a hub of hot live call scalpers and traders. Is this the right thread?

I thought it had been confirmed that The Bramble had passed away? If not then fair enough but if he has then posting under the pseudonym of the deceased is in very poor taste.

I thought it had been confirmed that The Bramble had passed away? If not then fair enough but if he has then posting under the pseudonym of the deceased is in very poor taste.

Not sure about "confirmed" ...

Keep darktone banned-he has overtaken me in the gif competition-spock gif was" sick" man.
tumblr_inline_mne4qjNGws1qz4rgp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.