Subliminal message in a typical "Live Call in Advance":

attachment.php

Attachments

• Immagine1.jpg
    Immagine1.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 1,192
attachment.php

JOIN THE DARK SIDE OF THE FORCE....

FROM NOW YOU WILL USE ONLY MY "LIVE CALLS IN ADVANCE" !!!
...AND YOU WILL HAVE THE POWER...AND NO MORE LOSING DAYS !!!

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU !!!

Attachments

• darth-vader.jpeg
    darth-vader.jpeg
    66.3 KB · Views: 2,687
latest

...YOU'ARE NOTHING BUT A LOT OF TALK AND A BADGE .....TALK AND A BADGE !!!!!

Reactions: NVP
199268d1441699203-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-balls.png

I have always had a soft spot for mm:love:
Ive a new theory.
MM nvp etc see value in some of fs theories and take out what they can.they also realise that he is living out some ego fantasy with these hindsight calls and allow him to unleash that dark side:eek:
star-trek-william-shatner.jpg

199268d1441699203-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-balls.png

I have always had a soft spot for mm:love:
Ive a new theory.
MM nvp etc see value in some of fs theories and take out what they can.they also realise that he is living out some ego fantasy with these hindsight calls and allow him to unleash that dark side:eek:
star-trek-william-shatner.jpg

I disagree mate , they really believe in what he's saying hence the "Its a disgrace for an experienced scalper to ever have a losing day" and hence the "treat him like a teacher and learn from him" and " if F can get you to 70% success rates on pretty much all level 1 early entries then that's a very decent system" ... etc etc . Thats why they are trying very hard to sell him as a mentor which isn't working - aside from the old forexmespherian group - ...

Last edited:
I disagree mate , they really believe in what he's saying hence the "Its a disgrace for an experienced scalper to ever have a losing day" and hence the "treat him like a teacher and learn from him" and " if F can get you to 70% success rates on pretty much all level 1 early entries then that's a very decent system" ... etc etc . Thats why they are trying very hard to sell him as a mentor which isn't working - aside from the old forexmespherian group - ...
Interesting point and i understand your suspicion.it was intimated that a book was in the pipeline(how i met sir gis etc)he suddenly appears on the scene with his classified info thats only going to be there for x number of days.peoples names changing on the forexmepherian website(sun11s details deleted.geo is also a member of that group-nick defending the group when he has no experience-very strange indeed-maybe the members will comment for T.H.E.M.S.E.L.V.E.S.Re trading in advance of movement .you must say when you are in the game so to speak-eg i predicted this and now im in the position-if you dont do this you are pulling the wool over peoples eyes :mad:

Is a live call in advance possible?
I would say yes but you cant bluff it.you give a level and then when its hit you say you are in and you put your 3 or 5 pip stop in-you do that live not later.In a nutshell you P.R.O.V.E. IT.If you dont only an idiot would believe you.A total fool.
MotivationPicture013.jpg

So are you saying that they are all colluding together ?

...immediately N start to write tons of posts...
Readership MUST not decrease.....NEVER !!!!!

In addition to his own thread and F's threads, N sure spends a lot of time on our thread. Maybe he's looking for REAL Live call traders...or just reporting posts. How does he have time for all that?

Status
Not open for further replies.