Master class in hind site trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was posted yesterday on the fake trading thread...

"I will never show anyone my own previous statements from over my 7 + years of full time FX trading - nobody would believe them anyway - and say they are all doctored or fake etc etc. My "ego" is saying - show a few - but my "discipline" which also plays a major role in trading says - you cannot do that - you have agreed and committed to a pledge to other parties that they would remain private and confidential.

What is more important is genuine statements from my students who go through all the stages.

They will provide the real answers .

Ideally i need at least 5 followers to get there - Major M was the first and he has provide genuine non faked records of his performances on demo originally and a small live account.

Sun11 is also providing her daily performance records - genuine - no fakes etc."

Posted by somebody who calls himself an expert...

refer to Lesson 1
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/foyer/208946-master-class-hind-site-trading-60.html#post2621198
Posted 3rd September

who's been doing this apparently 7+ years
refer to lesson 2
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/foyer/208946-master-class-hind-site-trading-61.html#post2621378
Posted 3rd September

won't post a statement but here's someone elses

refer to Lesson 4
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/foyer/208946-master-class-hind-site-trading-62.html#post2621404
posted 3rd September

all in all
refer to lesson 5
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/foyer/208946-master-class-hind-site-trading-75.html#post2623012
Posted 5th September

even my lessons are posted in advance!! Really, this is just uncanny

This was posted yesterday on the fake trading thread...

"I will never show anyone my own previous statements from over my 7 + years of full time FX trading - nobody would believe them anyway - and say they are all doctored or fake etc etc. My "ego" is saying - show a few - but my "discipline" which also plays a major role in trading says - you cannot do that - you have agreed and committed to a pledge to other parties that they would remain private and confidential.
Even if he posted CERTAIN ones and cherry picked they are meaningless without the full picture.
I once made 3 grand in 1 day-took the account to 13k-then it went to 7 and then back to 10 in the space of a week-terrible trading i know but i could look amazing if i only showed that 1 statement (3k gain)
i would also suggest that mm nvp and sun ar using their OWN methods that are different to fs-they may take ideas but their system will be unique to them imho:love:

I am also surprised at nvp who i personally think is an intelligent guy.Im sure he can see through all of this hindsight stuff.

I am also surprised at nvp who i personally think is an intelligent guy.Im sure he can see through all of this hindsight stuff.

desperation makes us believe anything.

trading is one of the most sought after profession and because of that there is also a lot of pain in it and where there is pain charlatanism flourishes in abundance.

Last edited:
06:00 GMT

Good Morning everyone and Welcome to my Professional Trading Journal.

Ok...let's go !!!

- my firts scalp was at 01:01 (KT in TW...is it only a case?) Long EU + 13 pip
- my second scalp was at 02:09 Short EJ + 9 pip
- my third scalp was at 04:21 Long GU + 19 pip
- and my last scalp was at 05:39 Short UJ + 10 pip

TOT 51 pip with only 4 scalps ......daily target reached !!!....great day !!!...easy money !!!...but all is possible when you are an expert professional trader with 10.000+ hours !!!!

OK...it's all for today.
See you tomorrow !!!

Morning crew,
Already up over 40 points on dax this morning, despite first tick occurring at 7am.
Have a good one.
Cheers

Attachments

• real deal 2.jpg
    real deal 2.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 88
64 pips up from this morning, heaven for scalpers like me, all the other have many problems...

Not sure who is taking who for a walk but stay focus....

And later on I will show that loser of Fugs and historical chart.....later, not sure in which thread I will be posting it but I will...later.

Last edited:
6 45 am

LiTs area for the main FX pairs for Monday AM Session

EU - 1135 - 1160 ish - 6 30 am 1147/8 scalp sell

GU - 5185 - 5195 - 6 00 am scalp sell taken at 5188/7

EJ - 132 70 - 132 90 ish

UJ - 119 15 - 119 45 ish

UChf - 9712 - 9723 ish

UCad - 3250 - 3275 ish

AU - 6960 - 6962 ish

EU

7 16 am

Scalp sold at 6 30 am ish - as mentioned maybe 3 or 4 times - and in advance

Left 30% on ad added at 7 00 am - mentioned that time twice and in advance

So far off the 30% stake - 21 pips and off the 70% stakes - 18 pips

Not bad so far for a quiet Monday AM

;-)

IN ADVANCE ??????!!!!!! (n)
But F ...after 10.000+ hours you should know how TIME works !!!!
06:45 is not in advance compared to 06:30 !!!
This is another Forexmospherian stuff (second only to 10 seconds tick charts!!!)

PETITION: Please .... STOP to charlatans on T2W forum !!!

Theres another +45
I would be happy but whilst striving for morgans master status but its a well known fackt that:-

Good traders are always agonising at the pips they missed ...keeps you sharp

excellent day mate ..........100% is faultless......

Please excuse me while I agonise

Attachments

• crying money.gif
    crying money.gif
    2 MB · Views: 100
  • jedi.png
    jedi.png
    42.2 KB · Views: 97

Ok...let's go !!!

TOT 51 pip with only 4 scalps ......daily target reached !!!....great day !!!...easy money !!!...but all is possible when you are an expert professional trader with 10.000+ hours !!!!

OK...it's all for today.
See you tomorrow !!!
Very nice! Easy as that! Made your money and you are free to enjoy the day! :clover:

out -1 ..........jees

out +1 ................ZZZZZZZZZZ

If we get a 'Dammit' ill wet myself :LOL:

shorted twice au today -6 and +12......not really a master trader.....I think I am going to join the other guys soon, hopefully I will became myself an expert as well.....

Reactions: NVP
OK...This is for sure the last time that I post this kind of considerations because seems that this forum is totally deaf about the problem.

The first question is: is it right that a reputable trading forum should have a filter to avoid charlatans ?

The second question is: is it right that in a "Trading Journal" thread, members should to be sure that the trader trades for real and not only brags in hindsight?

How is possible to know if a trader trades for real or only brags in hindsight?
In my opinion there are only two options.

Option 1: The trader makes live calls. In this way everyone can see if his trades are good and his method is valid.

Option 2: The trader doesn't make live calls. Coul be OK. For example a trader can say that is a distraction to post live calls during a trade and that he will come back to explain his trades in a second moment.
OK...but in this case the trader MUST give to members a proof that he really has taken the trades. How? In different ways..for example posting charts with historical trades view enabled, or post anonimous statements or historical trades tab platform screenshot, link the account to a verification web site.
BECAUSE ...MODERATORS...if you permit that he doesn't give any kind of proof this Forum becomes only a big JOKE! Everyone tomorrow can open a journal and brags continuosly saying whatever he wants....no more brakes at all !!! (I'm +1289 pips...yeah and I have 32 wins on 33 trades....yeah and I up of 760£...wow...yeah...wow...I'm the best....me too yeahhhhhhhhhh !!!)
But ...really....a serious trading forum ...in the main trading journal section ???
Like this thread has showed everyone can give an infinite series of levels (buy over 85...sell under 65) and after coming back to underline only those levels that worked......and ABSOLUTE SILENCE when a level didn't worked !!!
I think that it is a basic concept to understand....and other forum has completely understand and applied.

For me if the forum policy allows this type of behavior is absolutely counterproductive for all of us and for the forum itself in the long term.
OK, I think that I don't have nothing more to say.

PETITION: STOP CHARLATANS ON T2W FORUM....and also protect the lulz !!!

Reactions: NVP

Ok...let's go !!!

OK...it's all for today.
See you tomorrow !!!

Very nice! Easy as that! Made your money and you are free to enjoy the day! :clover:

Yes...great...I know....and you have to consider that all these trades were made tonight while I was sleeping !!!!
Dissers can't believe about my incredible multitasking skills ...but all is possible when you are an expert trader with 10.000+!

PETITION: STOP CHARLATANS ON T2W FORUM....and also protect the lulz !!!

Second that (y)

Time for my 2 calls to make a living in London .

Volkswagen scalp buy if it stays above 164.05 ish and scalp sell if it goes below 163.70 and stays there !

Euro Buxl scalp buys only above 154.70 ish , scalps sell just below 154.35 . !!

just to keep up my 100% winning record in LIVE/IN ADANCE CALLS

EU current 1.1155
Looking potential scalp long above 1.1165
potential scalp shorts bloew 1.1145
Ideally in a time duration panel with correct PA.
I'll let you know later how the trade worked out

Status
Not open for further replies.