Markey trends

DK Ealing

Any views on the recent pull backs in the markets? Is it a start of real pull back (so time to go short) or an opportunity to buy on dips - it was so easy from last March 2003 to Feb 2004!!!

New to this game - what I meant is what is the view on future market direction ... bullish or bearish?

DK Ealing

I think your leg is being pulled or salt(y) is being put on your tail.

Drat these quertt keyboards.

Regards

bracke

:cheesy:

For us scalpers the 3 day swing chart is a great indicator of the current medium term trend, ie.. the swing is either up or down based on the recent price activity.
If the price moves (closes) below the low of the past 3 days the swing is down and conversely any moves (closes not fakes ect..) above the high of the past 3 days the swing is up.

CJ

Last edited:
Not leg pulling at all. Just wondering what the hell Markey means that's all.

Last edited:
A320 - That's a good & simple explanation of market swing definition - went recently to a seminar on short term trading and the guy kept on talking for 30 minutes on market swing and trends and must say most of us felt it was very complicated and only for the professionals to understand!!!.

Thanks.

DK

TheBramble - Talking about the key indeces - FTSE, DOW, NASDAQ 100, S&P, DAX, CAC and EuroStoxx - don't touch Nikkie as like to get my sleep!

DK