Market Manipulation

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/spread-betting-cfds/179332-market-manipulation-13.html#post2192640
Waste of time feeding this tard.
He's been exposed as full of sh1t / troll.
End of.

Still here though... >smirk<

Reality check for you mate.

1/. Your over-weening paranoia has destroyed a good thread.

2/. Your wrongful and persistent belief that I am in some way here to sell or con people is the root cause of the 'mess' you've created, it is also where your paranoia has its root.

3/. The reason for my posting in the thread that this one was calved from was entirely well intentioned.

4/. You turned it into a sh1t-fest.

After your 'performance' you then have the temerity, the gall, to claim that I'm a troll... I'll give you 10/10 for sheer self-delusion.

My intentions (good as they were) may not have fostered a good thread (we'll never know now) but I thought some of findings would be of use in assessing emerging numerical theory to counter the action of Algos.

But stuff that... it's more fun taking the mick of you and my other Tamagotchi, so go for it lap-dog, knockabout fun it is.

Why am I telling you this?

Because you need to know.

Need the dustpan and brush, my pet has done a dump in here again... bad dog Liquid!

1/. Your over-weening paranoia has destroyed a good thread.

4/. You turned it into a sh1t-fest.

Good, I aim to please :LOL:
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/spread-betting-cfds/179332-market-manipulation-13.html#post2192640
I'll do the same on any other bullsh1t threads you start as well. :)
Carry on trolling though, good lulz :LOL:

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/indices/179360-dji-tonight-22-09-13-a.html
That ones a classic in the making, trading an index on out of hrs bucket shop
prices - genius :LOL:

Good, I aim to please :LOL:
I'll do the same on any other bullsh1t threads you start as well. :)
Carry on trolling though, good lulz :LOL:

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/indices/179360-dji-tonight-22-09-13-a.html
That ones a classic in the making, trading an index on out of hrs bucket shop
prices - genius :LOL:

Just to make it plain to you and to ensure there is no doubt, I have reported your post to the mods, you can continue to ruin this thread, but trolling every thread I might join is a giant leap of stupidity too far for me.

Keep your inane idiocy to this thread.

Cheers.

Just to make it plain to you and to ensure there is no doubt, I have reported your post to the mods, you can continue to ruin this thread, but trolling every thread I might join is a giant leap of stupidity too far for me.

Keep your inane idiocy to this thread.

Cheers.

Well lets see if the mods think me pointing out your flawed logic is trolling shall we.
I'm doing what they can't do, exposing bullsh1tters like you.
The mods know you are a previously banned multic nic vendor spammer.
Thats all for now, better things to do, back later to highlight your continued BS logic.

Well lets see if the mods think me pointing out your flawed logic is trolling shall we.
I'm doing what they can't do, exposing bullsh1tters like you.
The mods know you are a previously banned multic nic vendor spammer.
Thats all for now, better things to do, back later to highlight your continued BS logic.

No, I regret to inform you that you have a diseased mind.

You see only what you want to see and expound upon your fantasy without shame or concern for reality.

That is the real truth here.

The post below is a copy of the first post I ever made on this forum... that's 'ever'...

That's these fingers, these hands, this real person.

Old SEP 20, 2013, 11:00PM #8620
Mycroft Algoman

81 Posts
Joined Sep 2013
Hi, just joined...

Mathematician by profession... Realist by nature.
Mycroft Algoman is online now Report Post Like Mycroft Algoman's Post Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message

Note the date and time dummy, you are suffering paranoia, I'm not joking, it's real and you need to sort yourself out.

I'm getting to you now aren't I :LOL:

Yeah, I suppose you are in the other thread, but here?

No.

Granted I do have genuine concerns for your mental state but they are minor compared to the annoyance you are engendering... if that is some form of 'victory' for you, fill your boots.

ETA
I have noticed a Moderator has ditched some of the rubbish in the other thread, so hopefully you are now slightly restricted in your idiocy.

I have no problem with raising anything interesting in there, but I think further inanity from you will be kept in check.

Be as dumb as you like in this thread, I'm getting used to it... as you were!

(Thank you Mods)

Last edited:
Yeah, I suppose you are in the other thread, but here?

No.

Granted I do have genuine concerns for your mental state but they are minor compared to the annoyance you are engendering... if that is some form of 'victory' for you, fill your boots.

ETA
I have noticed a Moderator has ditched some of the rubbish in the other thread, so hopefully you are now slightly restricted in your idiocy.

I have no problem with raising anything interesting in there, but I think further inanity from you will be kept in check.

Be as dumb as you like in this thread, I'm getting used to it... as you were!

(Thank you Mods)

Well I'm hoping the post that was deleted was just automatic on behalf of the mods.
As it was pointing out the pointless act of trading a bookmakers price
on a closed index.
One of your posts was deleted as well.
Report some more and lets see...

BTW, can you back up any of your academic claims?
Mathematician by profession... Realist by nature.

I've been handsomely paid by my Faculty to do this

Well I'm hoping the post that was deleted was just automatic on behalf of the mods.
As it was pointing out the pointless act of trading a bookmakers price
on a closed index.
One of your posts was deleted as well.
Report some more and lets see...

BTW, can you back up any of your academic claims?

I'll do that the day you provide back-up to your claims I'm here to sell something or chisel money from members or been here before with 'other nics' etc etc yada yada... :)

Just one of those and you can all the info you could ever want, University, Quallies... the whole nine yards!

Ante-up my site bitch!

Happy days!

:)

I'll do that the day you provide back-up to your claims I'm here to sell something or chisel money from members or been here before with 'other nics' etc etc yada yada... :)

Just one of those and you can all the info you could ever want, University, Quallies... the whole nine yards!

Ante-up my site bitch!

Happy days!

No I can't prove that, there is plenty of evidence showing you don't know what you are
talking about though:

Keep digging the hole, you're fooling no one.

No I can't prove that, there is plenty of evidence showing you don't know what you are
talking about though:

Keep digging the hole, you're fooling no one.

I'm enjoying this... you see bitch, I can.

Every single thing you've said on this thread regarding me has been wrong in every single respect.

Your paranoia has made you take leave of your senses and you are rapidly becoming a victim of your own fragile state of mind.

You see, I am fooling no-one and it appears that you can't see the deeper truth in what you punch-typed with your own stubby, indented fingers a few scant seconds ago.

I think the reality is that you can't believe me now, you've thrown the dice and you're in this 'til the bitter end.

As time passes you're position will be lonelier and lonelier, you are, to use a trading term trying to catch a falling knife and getting deeper and deeper in.

You had the chance to keep hold of some of your credibility and with every post you make you lose a little more.

You appear too dumb to stop.

I think the reality is that you can't believe me now, you've thrown the dice and you're in this 'til the bitter end.

As time passes you're position will be lonelier and lonelier, you are, to use a trading term trying to catch a falling knife and getting deeper and deeper in.

You had the chance to keep hold of some of your credibility and with every post you make you lose a little more.

You appear too dumb to stop.

I don't care about my credibility, I'm highlighting
the damage you do to your own credibility so no one gets taken in by you.
If it makes you happy, I stop, no point anyway, everyone can see you for what you are.

Any more threads from you will get the same treatment if they are full of
the same unsubstantiated claims and duff "research".
If they aren't, no more from me.

The damage you've done to your credibility is all here in black and white: