market direction

Right, ES struggling at gap boundary so came out with 43.75pts

Taking next week off, especially if I've been banging on about fading myself.

is it not nathan rothschild; if it is then this further conveys that the author of that post is an imbecile; if not i just made myself look like a tit.

is it not nathan rothschild; if it is then this further conveys that the author of that post is an imbecile; if not i just made myself look like a tit.

I referred to him as Norman Ruffchild. You are an imbecile on two counts, twice the imbecile that you originally thought you were.

I referred to him as Norman Ruffchild. You are an imbecile on two counts, twice the imbecile that you originally thought you were.
well, you're an imbecile on THREE counts hence:
3-2
=1

= you are one count of an imbecile, more imbecilic than me.

time for market recap!

live cattle, well been a choppy 6 weeks with going up to test new highs, last week mentioned this was in the final stages before the collapse, well it started on friday. expect some serious follow through in the next 2 weeks

Attachments

• lc.jpg
    lc.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 183
natural gas, again chopped for 6 weeks testing the lows many times, finally made a break higher, looking for $5 minimum

Attachments

• ng.jpg
    ng.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 158
cotton, bit of a down move and now consolidating, looks good for more down side

Attachments

• cotton.jpg
    cotton.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 152
corn, started a decent uptrend then got hit abit going into the end of the week on various china and weather news. should continue the trend higher for a while yet after this deep pull back

Attachments

• corn.jpg
    corn.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 150
sugar.

moved higher mid week by about 6% then trailed off on friday, up trend should begin here.

Attachments

• sugar.jpg
    sugar.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 148