March 04 Forex

Newtron Bomb

Guest Author
Rabbits

gbp on the 5 min charts looking like a short term reversal, which may hit the lows of yesterday before turning back.

02-03-04_gbp_d.png

eur on the 15 min looking a bit clearer today already as was yesterday. Also showing a reversal which could be hitting its target as i type

02-03-04_eur_d.png

Happy Trading
Newtron bomb

Rabbits ?
Is that a scous expression like 'well, I'll go to the foot of our stairs ' ?
:LOL:

bonsai
LOL for those in the know its an old saying that your supposed to do on the first day of march. Its supposed to be the first thing that you say for luck, and as this is my first march post i thought it apt. Bit ironic really as i dont believe in luck but its a nice tradition.

NB

you 'shorting' this move Bonsai?.....I'm in again at 30 after one failed b/e attempt (at that particular level) .....look to chop a little earlier on a pback....would like to see a pop down to kiss 450 before a turn tho...... :devilish:

Last edited:
not any more

one target at a time.

now waiting to see what happens next.

:cheesy: ...gonna let her roll a while, cut it at 90....that'll bag me corn for the day with the (crack of dawn short)....neg div's all morning really, choppy little fillie past day or two!!...... :cool:

you're right there mate....well it aint had mine this time, out & dry.....sit back time now & see what the larger frame offers us.....no doubt all hell will break loose Friday at 1.30.....one or two banana skins waiting before then tho I shouldn't wonder!..... :D

looks like that 578 glass bottom is well magnified B.... :D I'd do well to come peek over your shoulder next time, instead of hangin onto me shades :rolleyes: ........ :cool:

these supports here (550/570) certainly need to hold up, or a close below 500 could well light the touch paper!!....the $index flirting with 88.00 will no doubt help to signal things.

Last edited:
:D...gunned the motor south pretty damn sharpish there Bonsai, but your magnifying glass was lookin in the right direction anyway, so no worries!!!.....certainly scattered those lazy bulls huh??........ :devilish:

might just be stopping at a Little Chef for a pee.

on the other hand , it might be the Hanger Lane gyratory ?

LOL....remind me again, how far is the trip from Glasgow to London????........ :cheesy:

Looking a bit neater than before..

As i type the channle is attempting to break break

short from 1.8240 stop at BE now - mentioned at teh time on tactical trader for the no beleivers lol :LOL: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

Happy Trading
NB
02-03-04_gbp_c_15min.png

yeh ive got to learn how to type.
short is from 1.8340 not 1.8240 as above... DOH!

Thanks Buk
NB

caught the later bus to add in.....315!!....... :confused: had to sprint for it too (huffin & puffin!)