Making Money Trading

Which market do you want to learn to trade?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who was it that posted on here a while back about getting only 50% accuracy on these pin bars? I honestly cannot believe that...Omni, it is a good question: what is everyone elses experience of this strategy? Does anyone have a statistically viable number of trades to say what their win/loss ratio, size of win is compared to size of loss (in number of ticks) etc is?

cant really help with win loss as such,but the demo acc is up 53% since november.i hasten to add that it is not only pinbars,but PA and s/r.let me just say thanks again for your time.

==============================================================

while the s+peas has some worth in an individual trading situation, the financial world watches the DOW --- please check out its daily moves yesterday and today (naturally)

LIKE CLOCKWORK !!!!!!!!!

enclosed chart (DO NOT TELL ME ABOUT TOO MANY LINES !!!!) shows last nites decline leading right into todays rally !!!!!

ALMOST everything did that last nite, and waking this morning and waiting a few minutes has assisted in my post writing today --- as i dont have to trade a thing for the next week !

LOVES IT WHEN A PLAN COMES TOGETHER !!!

while known throughout the civilized world as a modest and gentle man, sharing my meeger knowledge with the weedhoppers of the world, on this particular day, YOU MAY KISS THE RING

Geezer

Whatever you`re on , can I have some ? :LOL:

Geezer

Whatever you`re on , can I have some ? :LOL:

============================================================

a rather unique blend of varietals and orientals, carefully blended, aged to perfection.

unfortunately, not sure if it could get past customs without causing some problems !

"I live in my own little world but its ok, they know me there"

enjoy and trade well

mp

A couple of good trades maybe coming up, still 25 mins left until these bars close though.

1) daily usdjpy approaching and bouncing off a pivot and a fib. Fib is from a high off the left of the chart, not sure if it is any good or not really, I just drew it in now, and we shouldnt do that!

2) 4hr usdjpy a pin off the above levels.

3) Aussie, really nice pin but not really off much other than the previous low where another pin was on the same 4hr timeframe.

Attachments

• usdjpy_d1.gif
    usdjpy_d1.gif
    23.6 KB · Views: 285
  • usdjpy_h4.gif
    usdjpy_h4.gif
    22.6 KB · Views: 272
  • audusd_h4.gif
    audusd_h4.gif
    23.1 KB · Views: 271
regarding the aussie,we perhaps need a referee,as you can see from my charts im looking to add to an existing short

Attachments

• ausus.gif
    ausus.gif
    15.7 KB · Views: 284
  • ausus2.gif
    ausus2.gif
    15.5 KB · Views: 270
Hi superspurs, I see your point! I have put orders in 1/3 size on each incase they arent that good after all + weekend coming up. Perhaps the news at 1:30 will sort it out for us ?

Last edited:
good luck ive moved my stop to above the 1hr pin @ 9340,sell stop @ 9305.
net 110 pips

Last edited:
good luck ive moved my stop to above the 1hr pin @ 9340,sell stop @ 9305.

hi there superspurs,just thought id post my chart because i see potantial suport at around 92.95.just thought id mention it.good luck

Attachments

• aus.gif
    aus.gif
    50.1 KB · Views: 263
thx jonj,the support line you mention could also be the base of a h+s pattern (which is a big pinbar in disguise)lets see if it holds

great star/pin on the gbp/usd. right at thetop of its tradihg channel,also rsi/stochs are both shouting short

Attachments

• aus.gif
    aus.gif
    56 KB · Views: 262
thx jonj,the support line you mention could also be the base of a h+s pattern (which is a big pinbar in disguise)lets see if it holds

have you seen the pin forming on the dailys??just noticed it now,looks bullish imo??

Attachments

• aus.gif
    aus.gif
    47.7 KB · Views: 252
A couple of good trades maybe coming up, still 25 mins left until these bars close though.

1) daily usdjpy approaching and bouncing off a pivot and a fib. Fib is from a high off the left of the chart, not sure if it is any good or not really, I just drew it in now, and we shouldnt do that!

2) 4hr usdjpy a pin off the above levels.

3) Aussie, really nice pin but not really off much other than the previous low where another pin was on the same 4hr timeframe.
]
======================================================

not that it should matter much, but do check out the news for today ---- theres a minor bit of US news coming out in a wee bit that should cause a bit of a chuckle and moves among those around for friday !

mp

]

not that it should matter much, but do check out the news for today ---- theres a minor bit of US news coming out in a wee bit that should cause a bit of a chuckle and moves among those around for friday !

mp

?????????????????/

]

mp

Indeed, that minor bit of news had me in by 1pip ;) and out for a loss on the usdjpy. Aussie up a smidgin at present.

Did you get that 1hr gbpusd jonj ? looks good if you did ! its come right back down to a line ive had on the chart for about 2 months.

Indeed, that minor bit of news had me in by 1pip ;) and out for a loss on the usdjpy. Aussie up a smidgin at present.

Did you get that 1hr gbpusd jonj ? looks good if you did ! its come right back down to a line ive had on the chart for about 2 months.

============================================================

must have been using a stop loss i gather --- UJ pretty well gave away what it was gonna do, as did the others ----- should have more playtime

mp

Status
Not open for further replies.