Losing my job...Is this a good thing.

theres not many 30 yr olds that have 80k saved !! ...and you still have a mortgage. best advice is pay off mortgage and get another job

1) Give the 80k to Depth Trade
2) Retire to the Bahamas

Done.

Disclaimer: The information contained within this post is for educational purposes only and is NOT designed, construed or believed in any manner to be investment advice. In fact, doing this will make you bankrupt.

Reactions: BSD
Paying off your mortgage is just about the worst thing you could do with a big pile of cash just now.

Money is there to work for you.
Sweat it to generate more.
Don't spend it.
Something tells me "goose4" isn't going to take any advice from anyone..........certainly not pay off a mortgage with interest rates as they are !

Money is there to work for you.
Sweat it to generate more.
Don't spend it.
Something tells me "goose4" isn't going to take any advice from anyone..........certainly not pay off a mortgage with interest rates as they are !

(y)

I see why your a pro...

.. you dont ever give your money to anyone else. but open your own trading account and let trader trade the account.

commission can pay via Paypal thou..

did you get my private message goose4? if you want my help.

I truly appreciate your offer and kind gesture.I have found a few certain strategies that will kick ASS.I need to dilute and convey this information in my membrane and digest the tasks a head.Time is speeding up,its like a spiral.

You know what bro,the more research im doing the more belief im getting.I just wish these type of forums were around back in the day.The answer and puzzle is on this board.I got no problem reading thread after thread for 12 hours per day.Need to get this right.PUSSYS NEED NOT APPLY.

Because of some amazing board members this has become a reality,study these members posts.Great thing this information is FREE.Direct experience and DMT has shown me that im alive.Do F U C K ing something.The directive in life,the moral was so uncomplicated.It could be expressed in single words,not complete sentences bro.It sounds like this.Look,Listen.Choose.ACT.

Last edited:
Take 5,000 and trade gbp1 per point .If you can make 5,000 within 12 months , invest another 40k and trade gbp 8 per point.

At the end of twelve months you will still have 75 k , after a loss .

always have a stop loss to risk no more tham gbp 100 per trade .you have 50 chances to blow your account

try trading oil or euro usd

Take on a night time job as bar tender, mini cabbing , bouncer etc and trade during the day.

Good luck

Ok.Let me give you a little synopsis of my background.When I was 21 I tried to be a pro trader on futures,also another attempt at 25,both lasting around two years,my funds frizzled out gradually.I had no proper money management and my own ideology of trading which when looking back I dont know how I made two years on each attempt,I guess a bit of luck and madness....My ego was a huge fault in me being a good trader.I fully understand what Melancholy is about.

Well by the end of next month I will loose my job,im 31 one now.I appreciate what the ethos is in making 20% in a year,thats a good figure for a hedge fund.I have saved up 80000 pound and thinking (certain,LOL.I must be insane) of returning being a full time trader.This time doing this properly.I need to be making on average 2000 pound clean per month.Im not sure whether my capital is at the desirable level (that 20% concerns me)

Also not sure what niche to enter,do I go for stocks,forex or futures???

Another thing I need to find a good system ? dont know how to start??

This has been a long journey for me,I loved trading and working on my own,it gave me life.I feel success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm:)

Could this be third time lucky?

I truly appreciate any type of feedback.

Hi Goose4

if you have to ask your not going to make it imvho

your enthusiasm is a finite resource, use and direct with care

you make your own luck and in two attempts you should have learnt more

80K earned from other - see start small and prove your up to it, if you can not trade 1 mini dow lot why would you be able to trade 10 any better ?

treat it like a holiday

1. all costs found for six months
2. prepare full trade method and cost

trade it and see how you go

Risk

12 K required to live (no pressure in the moment)

funded account to trade 1 mini dow lot or whatever

end of six months you will have your answer or at least more information to make an informed decision from

P & L the final judge

best of luck and a strong tail wind to you :clover:

Andy

"All kind of knowledge, eventually becomes self knowledge"

"Use only that which works, and take it from any place you can find it."

"Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it."

Bruce Lee

Something similar happened to me. I got another job, but gave myself 6 months to 'make it' trading.

Result:

:clap: ///***EPIC FAILZ!!***\\\ :clap:

Meaning: I lost virtually no money trading, but could not make a,living out of it. But went back to a job I enjoy. Most annoying thing: my last 6 weeks trading were all profitable. Just not enough to show that I could do it week in, week out. However, I have a wife and kid and needed the bread to be coming in steadily.
Result is I lost nothing, gained alot of experience and am currently putting it into play on longer TF's to supplement my income.

The below is very good advice take it on board and you won't go wrong

Hi Goose4

if you have to ask your not going to make it imvho

your enthusiasm is a finite resource, use and direct with care

you make your own luck and in two attempts you should have learnt more

80K earned from other - see start small and prove your up to it, if you can not trade 1 mini dow lot why would you be able to trade 10 any better ?

treat it like a holiday

1. all costs found for six months
2. prepare full trade method and cost

trade it and see how you go

Risk

12 K required to live (no pressure in the moment)

funded account to trade 1 mini dow lot or whatever

end of six months you will have your answer or at least more information to make an informed decision from

P & L the final judge

best of luck and a strong tail wind to you :clover:

Andy

"All kind of knowledge, eventually becomes self knowledge"

"Use only that which works, and take it from any place you can find it."

"Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it."

Bruce Lee

Goose 4 How did you get on eventually.

Just seen this thread and interested to know

Ged