Looking to start a comic book strip for traders

besttraderalive

Hi im out in southern california and im a full time trader. what im looking to do is start a comic book strip for traders and get it syndicated.

so im looking for anyone who would like to be envolved and get this off the ground...

im in need of

artist
ideas and trading terminology
business contacts
fellow writers.
ect..

looking to make this fun, so lets come together and get it working

Hi im out in southern california and im a full time trader. what im looking to do is start a comic book strip for traders and get it syndicated.

so im looking for anyone who would like to be envolved and get this off the ground...

im in need of

artist
business contacts
fellow writers.
ect..

blown account

Picture_2.png

and 10 pips profit

everything_went_better_than_expected.jpg

we are traders, we only have 2 emotions, unlike sunflowers which have none

T2W has beaten you to it.

Lots of funny threads, weird characters you couldn't make up, snippets of advice, home truths, wit, humour, fights, trolls, tangential real-world, topical topics.

Syndicated throughout the world already, Google-friendly, lots of advertising revenue, mega-page hits.

im in need of

artist
business contacts
fellow writers.
ect..

Mate - I do like this idea but your post os one of the funniest I've read for such a long time. You want to start a comic strip but you need
an artist
ideas
money
writers
Sounds like you need pretty much everything, so I'm sure it's a good idea. Alright, you can write humourous postings on T2W (consciously or not I can't tell yet).

I do wish you luck, I would like to read a comic strip for traders as good as Dilbert for project managers.

By the way, next week I want to start Devon's own space programme. All I need is -
a big rocket
fuel
engineers
a launch pad
an astronaut (experience preferred).

(tomorton spaceways is an equal opportunities employer)

I think you should have a kindly old character who looks a bit like a garden gnome who just witters on incoherently into his beard about jelly or something.