Looking for this resource

jonfuentesx

I don't know if it's the indicated subforum but there it goes:

I am looking for a resource or software that allows me to search among all the possible stocks including penny stocks, which ones moved a certain percentage between two dates.

Example: get all the symbols that moved by 5% between August 1 and August 30.

Does anyone know of something like this?

You may need to clarify what you mean by moved 5%. As an example, let's say a stock is priced at $1 on August 1st and moved to $1.20 then moved back to $1 by August 30th. It has moved by 20% in total but the price on August 30th is the same as August 1st so does it count ? If it does then using a measure of volatility would make sense.

You may need to clarify what you mean by moved 5%. As an example, let's say a stock is priced at $1 on August 1st and moved to $1.20 then moved back to $1 by August 30th. It has moved by 20% in total but the price on August 30th is the same as August 1st so does it count ? If it does then using a measure of volatility would make sense.

Thanks for your answer. I am looking for the later, the difference in price percentage between the two dates.

Thanks for your answer. I am looking for the later, the difference in price percentage between the two dates.
Im pretty certain there's loads of software available that could do what you're looking for
Amibroker has that functionality, you just need a bit of script to be able to search for it, if it hasn't already been done
Pro Real time, again a bit of script can do it
Trading view, a bit of script..
I'm pretty sure also that there are free sites ADVFN, FINVIZ although i can't be sure. i always write my own, and prefer my own data sources