Looking for furniture stores

henryleehenry

Hi,
My daughter is getting married next month. So now our residence is under maintenance. We are also planning to buy some new pieces of furniture. I had found some good furniture shops in Edmonton through google including surplus furniture. We are basically from India and moved to Canada before 4 months hence not aware of any furniture shops. Can anyone suggest any good furniture shops?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,
My daughter is getting married next month. So now our residence is under maintenance. We are also planning to buy some new pieces of furniture. I had found some good furniture shops in Edmonton through google including surplus furniture. We are basically from India and moved to Canada before 4 months hence not aware of any furniture shops. Can anyone suggest any good furniture shops?

You are asking furniture store in a trader’s forum?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You are asking furniture store in a trader’s forum?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You ain't seen nothin yet.

That's quite alright. There is a member here, an oldtimer who should know better unlike this newbie, who asked for help in getting a Vasectomy. Sometimes in the middle of the night I still wake up lafffing my ass off when I remember - the creme de la creme? The oldtimer members here were ardently helping him. Wait!! It gets better. This fella is 30 years old.

ROFLMAO

There was another cat here who was complaining that all the servers in the pizza joint he went to were rude & laffing at him. Why?
He ordered a large pizza and was asked if it should be cut into 6 or 8 slices? His reply, "I think you better make that 8 slices because I am rather hungry"

Hi,

Is the wedding going to be Indian style or Canadian? If Indian, what grub will you be serving? Are we invited?

I get that this is off topic but it's still a wee bit weird that OP registered to a financial forum to make this one post about furniture lol