Longer term trading

JustinFX

Hi everyone,
I've just joined trade 2win and hope to get find good and interesting topics here that will help my to build a strategy. I am quite new to trading but have been researching and reading a lot on charting and, believe it or not, I have not actually iniated a single trade! Yet! I am chef in London, my hours are a bit long and I do shift work so I am looking at longer term trading rather than day-trading. I am hoping to find a simple but effective method of investing in the forex markets over days and weeks. Sooo I am hoping to find info here and work on my strategy until I find soemthing suitable.

I intend to post my trades here once I begin. I have worked for many years saving my money so I am a bit cautious about just trading trial and error type thing and want to have a strategy. So I will keep you up to date. I haver an A/C with 10k in it and believe that this is adequet funding for an investement, at least fom what I am reading about the forex makrets.

My tests so far have been on the 4h charts. 55 simple moving average and RSI and SS. I think 4 hour suits my work rotar but am intedning to research on daily charts later.

Anyhow, cheers, and happy trading