Longer Term Swing/Trend Trading Needed

Should T2W Have a Forum section for Longer term Swing and Trend trading?

• Yes

Votes: 11 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Jason101

Experienced member
1,366 214
Poll: Longer Term Swing/Trend Trading Sub-Section Needed

T2w is good but there are a lot of day traders here.
Most threads and sub-sections seem to cater for day traders (intra day).
There is no sub-section for longer term trading, i.e. days plus.
Therefore I think there is a missing section from the T2w Sub-sections.
I think there needs to be a section for longer term swing and trend traders.
Because every thread here seems to chiefly reference to intra day trading.

Last edited:

Jason101

Experienced member
1,366 214
Giving a bump. Please vote if you think T2W, with all its sections and subsections is missing
a section on Longer Term /Swing Trading.
If enough people vote I will put it to Sharky.

M

member275544

0 0
Giving a bump. Please vote if you think T2W, with all its sections and subsections is missing
a section on Longer Term /Swing Trading.
If enough people vote I will put it to Sharky.
voted already, a great idea I think

BSD

Veteren member
3,819 984
I don't trade longer term but for those that do heck why not then.

:)

Sharky

Admin
5,558 295
Thanks for the poll @Jason101, given there's some interest in resurrecting this forum (it was merged with Discretionary Trading some time ago) - I've gone ahead and recreated it, and moved some existing threads back into it (including this one)... wish granted!

tomorton

Legendary member
7,461 1,010
Reading back over older posts on swing and longer-term trading - finding this section is already a useful resource - interesting food for thought in places.

Will soon post here my own trend-following guidelines -two objectives - rational identfication of when a price is in a trend but also some objective means to compare two different trends to identify the priority target for a trade.

Jason101

Experienced member
1,366 214
Thanks for the poll @Jason101, given there's some interest in resurrecting this forum (it was merged with Discretionary Trading some time ago) - I've gone ahead and recreated it, and moved some existing threads back into it (including this one)... wish granted!
Thanks Sharky, that's superb. A family member is in hospital right now, when she comes out I will be looking forward to being a contributor to this new forum.
I feel I have a bit of space that fits now at T2W. Thanks again.
Jason (y)

Sharky

Admin
5,558 295
Thanks Sharky, that's superb. A family member is in hospital right now, when she comes out I will be looking forward to being a contributor to this new forum.
I feel I have a bit of space that fits now at T2W. Thanks again.
Jason (y)
Glad to be of service Jason and hope your family member makes a speedy recovery.