Longer Term Swing/Trend Trading Needed

Should T2W Have a Forum section for Longer term Swing and Trend trading?

• Yes

Votes: 11 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Jason101

Experienced member
Poll: Longer Term Swing/Trend Trading Sub-Section Needed

T2w is good but there are a lot of day traders here.
Most threads and sub-sections seem to cater for day traders (intra day).
There is no sub-section for longer term trading, i.e. days plus.
Therefore I think there is a missing section from the T2w Sub-sections.
I think there needs to be a section for longer term swing and trend traders.
Because every thread here seems to chiefly reference to intra day trading.

Last edited:
Giving a bump. Please vote if you think T2W, with all its sections and subsections is missing
a section on Longer Term /Swing Trading.
If enough people vote I will put it to Sharky.

Giving a bump. Please vote if you think T2W, with all its sections and subsections is missing
a section on Longer Term /Swing Trading.
If enough people vote I will put it to Sharky.

voted already, a great idea I think

I don't trade longer term but for those that do heck why not then.

:)

Thanks for the poll @Jason101, given there's some interest in resurrecting this forum (it was merged with Discretionary Trading some time ago) - I've gone ahead and recreated it, and moved some existing threads back into it (including this one)... wish granted!

Reading back over older posts on swing and longer-term trading - finding this section is already a useful resource - interesting food for thought in places.

Will soon post here my own trend-following guidelines -two objectives - rational identfication of when a price is in a trend but also some objective means to compare two different trends to identify the priority target for a trade.

Thanks for the poll @Jason101, given there's some interest in resurrecting this forum (it was merged with Discretionary Trading some time ago) - I've gone ahead and recreated it, and moved some existing threads back into it (including this one)... wish granted!

Thanks Sharky, that's superb. A family member is in hospital right now, when she comes out I will be looking forward to being a contributor to this new forum.
I feel I have a bit of space that fits now at T2W. Thanks again.
Jason (y)

Thanks Sharky, that's superb. A family member is in hospital right now, when she comes out I will be looking forward to being a contributor to this new forum.
I feel I have a bit of space that fits now at T2W. Thanks again.
Jason (y)

Glad to be of service Jason and hope your family member makes a speedy recovery.