London Traders' Network Drinks - Central London

Hi again Paul. Just read this after I just wrote to you. Ooops..!Anyway, please give me Location and time of meeting ASAP. Thanks. Happy 2011[, everybody. QUOTE=tradingbeliefs;1021978]Hello fellow Traders,

Firstly Happy New Year to you all! I wish you all success in your trading endevaours this year.

With that in mind I figured I would set a date for the first meet-up of the year. The venue is TBC but will be a pub in Central London on Tuesday 19th January 2010. There's over 180 in our group and we normally get 12-24 traders meeting up for a pint.

This event will be free as a) I'm too busy with trading projects to create anything and b) it's January and everyone's usually skint!

So why not make an effort to beat the winter blues by having a drink and a catch-up with fellow traders.

You can sign up for regular updates at our meetup group page.

I look forward to seeing a few of you on the 19th.

Trade well!

Paul[/QUOTE]

Hi again Paul. Just read this after I just wrote to you. Ooops..!Anyway, please give me Location and time of meeting ASAP. Thanks. Happy 2011[, everybody. QUOTE=tradingbeliefs;1021978]Hello fellow Traders,

Firstly Happy New Year to you all! I wish you all success in your trading endevaours this year.

With that in mind I figured I would set a date for the first meet-up of the year. The venue is TBC but will be a pub in Central London on Tuesday 19th January 2010. There's over 180 in our group and we normally get 12-24 traders meeting up for a pint.

This event will be free as a) I'm too busy with trading projects to create anything and b) it's January and everyone's usually skint!

So why not make an effort to beat the winter blues by having a drink and a catch-up with fellow traders.

You can sign up for regular updates at our meetup group page.

I look forward to seeing a few of you on the 19th.

Trade well!

Paul
[/QUOTE]

Not sure whether you heard back from Paul - he told me via email that the first 2011 meeting won't be until February.

Hi paul :)

I just joined your Wednesday, February 23 meetup. I don't know where the meet up is?

Please send me a pm when you have a venue, I would like to come :D

Thanks ;)

Hey fellow traders,

The first London Traders' Network Social Event of the year is Wednesday 23rd February 2011 at 6.30pm

The location is

Theodore Bullfrog Pub
26-30 John Adam St, London, WC2N 6HL

The pub is near Charing Cross and Embankment Tube Stations

We have an area reserved downstairs.

If you want more updates then can i please recommend you join the groups meet-up page?

or try this link...http://www.meetup.com/TheLondonTradersNetwork/

So far on the meet-up page we have 18 people signed up to come along so we'll have a good turn-out. I look forward to seeing faces old and new next Wednesday.

Cheers,

Paul

Hi paul :)

I just joined your Wednesday, February 23 meetup. I don't know where the meet up is?

Please send me a pm when you have a venue, I would like to come :D

Thanks ;)

Hey Ken, meetup is at the Theodore Bullfrog Pub near Charing Cross station from 1830. We have an area reserved downstairs.
Cheers
Paul

Hi, What time does it normally go on till? (helps me decide whether to stay overnight or night)

Hey Guys & Girls,

Look like we could have a bumper turn-out tomorrow evening with approx 30+ people RSVP'd to come along for a beer and a chat with other traders.

I look forward to seeing some of you there.

Paul

P.S. As always you can get updates on future dates and attendance figures at the London Traders' Drinks Network Meetup Page.

Hello Traders,
Great to see 30+ folks at the London Traders' Network drinks last Wednesday. Just a heads-up that the next event should be held on Wednesday 23rd March 2011 at the same time and venue.

Hope to see you then!

Paul

P.S. As always you can get updates on future dates and attendance figures at the London Traders' Drinks Network Meetup Page.

Hi Guys,
Just to confirm location for the next London Traders' Network event.

Date: Wednesday 23rd March 2011
Time: 1830 - 2130
26 John Adam Street, WC2N 6HL

More details can be found on our meet-up website.

Hope to see some of you there.
Cheers
Paul

Hello traders,

The London Traders' Network May event will be held on Wednesday 18th May 2011 at the Theodore Bullfrog pub 26 John Adam Street London WC2N 6HL London . Kick-off is at 6.30pm.

Our last event had approximately 40 traders attending so you're all very welcome to get out from behind your screens, come along and have a pint with other traders. No cost and no genda other than to have a drink with like-minded souls.

If you want more details or to be kept up-to date on future drinks then join our meet-up group by clicking here.

I look forward to seeing you there.

Paul

Hello fellow traders,
Just to remind folks of our drinks evening tomorrow Wednesday 18th May at the Theodore Bullfrog on John Adam Street.
We're normaly reserved a spot just inside the door on the left. Theres about 26+ definetly confirmed so it should be a good evening.
I look forward to seeing a few of you for a chat over a beer.
Cheers
Paul

The London Traders' Network September 2011 SOCIAL Event

This is a free social event that allows you to meet-up and chat with other interested traders.

So lets meet-up for a drink and some trader chat on Wednesday 21st September 2011 from 1830 onwards.

Location will be the Theodore Bullfrog, 26 John Adam Street.

This is a great chance for traders of all ages, specialities, fields, levels and abilities to get out from behind the screens and go and meet other human beings! It's a chance for you to meet up and engage is some geeky trader chat with other like-minded souls.

There's not many chances to mix fibonacci with beer and wine with stochastics so come along to this event and meet fellow traders.

As always you can be added to the guest-list by popping over to the meetup.com web page (click here) where you'll find more details and links to the future social events. I merely ask you to RSVP either way in order to help me manage numbers and expectations.

I look forward to seeing you on the 21st September.

Trade well,

Paul

Thanks Paul, i am going to head down there for a pint or two it will be good to catch up with some traders

see you on wednesday

patrick

The London Traders' Network November 2011 Social Event - Wednesday 16th November 2011 Central London

This is a free social event that allows you to meet-up and chat with other interested traders.

So lets meet-up for a drink and some trader chat on Wednesday 16th November 2011.

Location will be the Theodore Bullfrog, 26 John Adam Street.

This is a great chance for traders of all ages, specialities, fields, levels and abilities to get out from behind the screens and go and meet other human beings! It's a chance for you to meet up and engage in some geeky trader chat with other like-minded souls.

There's not many chances to mix fibonacci with beer and wine with stochastics so come along to this event and meet fellow traders.

As always I merely ask you to RSVP either way in order to help me manage numbers and expectations.

This will be the last Social event of the year for the London Traders' Network so I'm looking forward to seeing a max turn-out for some end of year drinks on the 16th November!

As always you can get specific update on the meet-up page for the London Traders' Network by clicking the link.