London Meet - Mech Systems Traders

I'm trying to work out whether I have common interests with your group here - is it essentially the same as described in the postings in 2007?

Are you trying (or succeeding) in putting together trading capital for a mech. system you already have?

Is it more social or is there going to be a presentation?

I'd be glad for any more info, thanks.

Hi

We have a mech system we trade with capital already - although we are thinking of changing it at this next meeting.
We have a presentation at most of the meetings - this next one is on Carbon trading.

Its both social and educational (hopefully).

Jan 19th Cancelled

The meeting on January 19th has been CANCELLED due to a double booking by the venue.

New date to be advised.

next meeting

How about February 16, (Presidents' Day) which is also a US stock market holiday?

Next meeting is Feb 9th - unfortunately I am snowboarding Half term week otherwise president's day would have been a good choice.

Hey guys/gals,

I'm up for the social on 9th Feb.

What's the procedure for that? Do I just turn up at wherever the venue is, or is someone keeping a list?

I never been to a trader's social before for this forum, do you guys all just have 1 system you trade (mechanical i assume), or is it a knowledge share of different systems that people have?

Nick

Hi

Its just a bunch of traders getting together with a bit of educational stuff thrown in and an excuse to network with each other and chin wag about trading with people who actually understand what you mean!

No lists no packdrill - just turn up.

Hi there rdstagg,

I would be very keen to join you guys if that's ok with you. I trade Nasdaq stocks, but am keen to broaden my knowledge of anything interesting. Is it 11 am on mon 9th Feb at Slug n Lettuce near London Eye then??

Cheers,

Seymour

Hi

Its just a bunch of traders getting together with a bit of educational stuff thrown in and an excuse to network with each other and chin wag about trading with people who actually understand what you mean!

No lists no packdrill - just turn up.

Next meeting

April 7th 2009

11am
slug & lettuce - basement.
Chichely st - next to London eye and Waterloo station

April 7th 2009

11am
slug & lettuce - basement.
Chichely st - next to London eye and Waterloo station

russell,

I used to follow your blog, how is your system doing these days.. it was making new equity highs every day back in july.

I will try to make the next meet, it will then be about 18 months since i last went to one of your London Mech Trader meets.

Hi

System is continuing to operate as normal however I now day trade a lot more frequently which keeps the interest factor up.(different system).
Recent volatility did cause a few wild gyrations however!!

Darren/Ninja has recommended your London meetings, and I'd love to attend future ones if I may, but unfortunately I'm away on Apr 7 - maybe I can join you in the future?
Thanks in advance.. Simon (one of the Million Dollar Traders)

Fame at last!

Darren/Ninja has recommended your London meetings, and I'd love to attend future ones if I may, but unfortunately I'm away on Apr 7 - maybe I can join you in the future?
Thanks in advance.. Simon (one of the Million Dollar Traders)

Simon

Its free to anyone so no problems joining us.
One after April is June 8th.

Next Meeting

Reminder from: MSTraders Yahoo! Group

Title: Meeting

Date: Tuesday April 7, 2009
Time: 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 4 days, 4 minutes.
Location: Slug & Lettuce,Chicheley Street (next to London Eye).

All welcome.
This meetings presentation are on Carbon trading and a review of our current mechanical system.

Addition

Oh- and also an update on one of our member's spanking new indicator called Delta Levels