London - The City /CanaryWharf Traders Social

Ok, looks like me and pipnator are going to be there from 5pm.. If anyone else want to arrive early let me know..

Ok. Some of us are going to be there for sure, so the scene is on.

Btw, madharde, I havent got your PM, so if you can find us there, great. Send me your digits to we can coordinate if needed.

See you there guys.

We're good to go today. See ya all there.

I expect to take at least a thousand pips out of NFP today by trading my usual 15 FX crosses. @£1000 a point, i should clear a cool million :p

After i clean up, will be heading across to the Counting house. Will be there 5pm..

good luck man....i made my hefty 30 this morning and i am happy...btw its 12 fx crosses....."Adapt or die!" Said the Coackroach to the Dinosaur

Hi everyone. We had a good meetup last time (at least for me). Next one we're planning to hold sometime in Feb. Also, the location this time will be Putney.

Will appreciate if those who attended can give some feedback and what we can change next time around.

I am going to put forward a suggestion / feedback with the best of my intentions. I am not going to take any names, but next time if some of us decide to go for dinner, we all pay for our own bill. No collective ordering and sharing to go on, unless you agree with the participating attendee(s) first.

I will be paying only my bill. This is to avoid "I cant stretch paying beyond x but hey can drink beyond z" situations. If you dont like this feedback / suggestion, well, then quite frankly suck it. This is how we roll.

Cheers.

Sounds good to me. Others on board?

Count me in, although a non friday may be better as the pub might get packed.
Also as Pip isnt going on his long holiday afterall, perhaps bring it foward a couple of weeks?

Edit:
ok, keep it on a Friday then if putney not busy, Friday is probably better anyway for those that have weekday jobs.

Last edited:
agree with puff dd here....perhaps we should move it to an earlier date ... open to suggestions ...

also in putney usually friday evenings are not very busy only weekends are....plus there are quite a few bars around so we can always move around

also for those of you who dont find me entertaining enough we can always head to the http://www.thecomedytree.com/ its around the corner and a wicked place to spend friday evenings after a long of week of trading ...date wise i am thinking friday the 12 ??????

also for those of you who dont find me entertaining enough we can always head to the http://www.thecomedytree.com/ its around the corner and a wicked place to spend friday evenings after a long of week of trading ...date wise i am thinking friday the 12 ??????

Sounds like a plan, 12th Feb is good for me. (Dont forget to bring some cash this time Pip :eek:)

How about you Desi?

more like ugartechea grade 3 28 gauge...glocks dont work here...too tick of a skin

see you guys then

Sounds like a plan, 12th Feb is good for me. (Dont forget to bring some cash this time Pip :eek:)

How about you Desi?

yes sure Mr P Diddy....i hope u r not losing sleep over it ... after all it was a massive five pound bill..:cheesy:

but thanks again as i need to get in the habit of carrying cash...