Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

long eu 13166, small stop of 10, test how long this will ride upwards, worth a punt..

There was a double top (kind of tweezers) in September around 170 area which could give very good resistance area. If it was not Friday evening, I would have shorted it. Also the price was too enthusiastic - it went up more than 100 pips in less than 4 hours and yesterday was in 7.7 pip range for 5 hours. Not so sure what's behind this move and if it goes up some more.

Good luck:clover:

Hence the "pure holding over the weekend gambling":LOL:

I should have cancelled the order really but it's been set up since the start of the week.

I've seen too many Friday afternoon runners on the EU to try stand in the way of it..

by my account tlb is 64 pips adrift on this thread alone during the last two days,and thats with scalping.this is coming from a guy who claims to have two staff,makes a fortune but trades in$1 pp, and slates everyone elses trades.what i will say is that from what i can see,all the trades were called accurately,well at least on this thread. I

over to you andi,your turn mate. Tlb has actually lasted a couple of weeks and has called his trades on time.

my sincere apologies .

Nice piggy.
Lots of talk about how many pips up or down people are in this thread.
Do you know how many pips you are up or down on your calls, Piggy? Seem to post some good ones. Do you only take the trades you call, or do you place other trades that you don't call here?

Somebody should build a record of posters performance.

I post about 5 per cent of the trades I make at a guess.
Don't know how many pips i'm up or down in this thread, but you're welcome to check, lol.

Nice piggy.
Lots of talk about how many pips up or down people are in this thread.
Do you know how many pips you are up or down on your calls, Piggy? Seem to post some good ones. Do you only take the trades you call, or do you place other trades that you don't call here?

Somebody should build a record of posters performance.

That's not really what this thread is all about. It's not a contest. Everyone is free to post calls as long as they follow Lord Flasheart's rules of the thread. Some people here are still learning, some use this to help keep their discipline, some are here for camaraderie , and some are more experienced. We don't want to discourage or embarrass anyone by posting everyone's running totals. No one is being judged here.

Peter

That's not really what this thread is all about, Everyone is free to post calls as long as they follow Lord Flasheart's rules of the thread. Some people here are still learning, some use this to help keep their discipline, some are here for camaraderie , and some are more experienced. We don't want to discourage or embarrass anyone by posting everyone's running totals. No one is being judged here.

Peter
Fair enough.
I just know that piggy and a few others are well up, and thought it would be nice to have it to refer too, especially with the recent negativity by some posters who seem to think that everyone here loses every trade.
As you were. I still like reading this thread.

Yeah I agree, I don't want people to know how much of a loser I am!

lol. My performance here during the past 2 months hasn't exactly been inspiring. Most of the better moves happen during the UK session and I just cant trade those hours. I haven't taken many trades at all.

Peter

Yeah I agree, I don't want people to know how much of a loser I am!

Try do the reverse of what you want to do. You might turn things around. Also reduce trade size. It is the best ego booster you will get anywhere. Keep down sizing until your ego reaches the size of a bus.

That's not really what this thread is all about. It's not a contest. Everyone is free to post calls as long as they follow Lord Flasheart's rules of the thread. Some people here are still learning, some use this to help keep their discipline, some are here for camaraderie , and some are more experienced. We don't want to discourage or embarrass anyone by posting everyone's running totals. No one is being judged here.

Peter

Absolutely,There are some that trade for real on the thread and make the calls for their own reasons. By turning it into a game show and competing etc would mean that they would not be real trades or real traders.even if they are demo trades,I would take them very seriously and not trade to the thread as we are creatures of habits and if we get into bad habits ,they will stay with you and are hard to break.The reason for the earlier tally total can be found on this and tlbs own thread