Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

So as we are sure, when I enter a trade I have a pre set stop. On 15m and above that will be30 points. That is preset on my trade template with IG for SB or for metatrader I use myfx software.

Now that doesn't mean I will let it hit that stop, it is just a disaster stop to save my account if things get messy quickly. Once I am in the trade I then look at price action and momentum to see where the best place is to adjust my stop to. I will then either move it so it is a hard stop or leave it as a mental stop so the broker can't see it.

As for profit, I will have done my analysis on supply and demands zones (s/r) and will have already made up my mind as to where the trade could go. I will then look at price action, momentum and any possible fundamentals macro or other to asses how far I want the trade to try and run or how much time I want to be in the market. Again based on those factors I will look at hard or mental orders for tp.

I will always try to enter a trade where 1:1rr is achievable. As the 30stop is a disaster stop then I have to have my eye in to where the real stop and tp would be so I can quickly assess if the trade hits that criteria.

Hope that lets you see a little bit of my trade method In calculating stops straight off as market can change ASAP. But I check the atr for timeframe I am trading in order to preset my disaster stop, so of course on a 4 hr timeframe it can be a lot more than 15 min. What I love is when 4hr atr is same as 15 min. Not very often but has happened a bit recently. That's when you pick up decent moves.

my areas of supply(resistance) this week on the Euro are
1.3130, 1.3170, 1.3280. at these levels i would take a reversal trade and aim for 15-20 pips initially and monitor if a bias change is defined or if it is merely a retrace.

areas of demand for me are at 1.3010, 1.2980, 1.2920 and 1.2880. again i would look for reversal trade as per above.

if you struggle to spot the entry then my advice is to use a stoch 14,5,3 and an rsi. when rsi above 60 (not 70) and stoch above 80 if price hits the levels above then enter on the reversal. opposite for support trades.

Last edited:
my areas of supply this week on the Euro are
1.3130, 1.3170, 1.3280. at these levels i would take a reversal trade and aim for 15-20 pips initially and monitor if a bias change is defined or if it is merely a retrace.

areas of demand for me are at 1.3010, 1.2980, 1.2920 and 1.2880. again i would look for reversal trade as per above.

if you struggle to spot the entry then my advice is to use a stoch 14,5,3 and an rsi. when rsi above 60 (not 70) and stoch above 80 if price hits the levels above then enter on the reversal. opposite for support trades.

short eu 1.3153

out at be

may re enter at 1.3148 but this just could be still bouncing in this range rather than trying to go.

expect euro to come down a bit this week IMO but the wires talk of a pack chasing up a price then stopping for xmas. if that true then who knows where it could go. as retailers were stuck and cant see the order books. and i thought Forex was a level playing field. damm.

Last edited:
may re enter at 1.3148 but this just could be still bouncing in this range rather than trying to go.

expect euro to come down a bit this week IMO but the wires talk of a pack chasing up a price then stopping for xmas. if that true then who knows where it could go. as retailers were stuck and cant see the order books. and i thought Forex was a level playing field. damm.

that last 5 min candle displays a short bias. dont get stuck by a stop run tho.

that last 5 min candle displays a short bias. dont get stuck by a stop run tho.

my order at 1.3170 was filled. my stp is now 1.3167, wow 3 point profit and yes in danger of being taken in the range but i like t5o protect my account as much as poss, and my tp is 1.3130. i will trail my stop down at every new fractal on an hourly chart.. i will look to play the other levels i have posted in the same way. i do not expect euro to be performing well for scalps as liquidity reported to be low.

my order at 1.3170 was filled. my stp is now 1.3167, wow 3 point profit and yes in danger of being taken in the range but i like t5o protect my account as much as poss, and my tp is 1.3130. i will trail my stop down at every new fractal on an hourly chart.. i will look to play the other levels i have posted in the same way. i do not expect euro to be performing well for scalps as liquidity reported to be low.

update. on reflection i am now moving my stop to +10. this is due to euro bieng in this range and the PA it is currently displaying. +10 is wages for the week so no point blowing it i will come back and look at it this afto in yankee sesh. i dont expect to be doing much this week though. if anybody wants any info on my reversal trade method let me know. you can play around with it yourself then and see if it works for you. only 2500 blue smarties

er no,mate you didnt have an order at that price,please dont try and kid us,if you dont want to post dont,but dont try that sort of stuff.you say you may re enter at 48 and then come up with a limit order 20 to the good

Last edited:
er no,mate you didnt have an order at that price,please dont try and kid us,if you dont want to post dont,but dont try that sort of stuff.you say you may re enter at 48 and then come up with a limit order 20 to the good

what the **** are you on about??????????

you ask me to post so i do then you say its no good. ha ha. flash you need help.

re read my earlier post and see where my orders are. this was all done yesterday afto as i told you. hundereds of other traders took the reversal at that level. what is your problem????????

do you want people to beleive that you are some kind of trading god???

you accept none, not one, of the invitations i have given you AT NY COST< yes peoploe i offered him a few thousand to prove to me he could trade but he turned it down. i offered to have him picked up at my cost and accomodated at my cost in order to prove he is a trader and to see i am. but he wont do it. what does that say.

sorry flash but your last post has pissed me off so much i cant be arsed.

i suppose all the other levels i have psoted i dont have orders there either???? your a ****ing knobhead and i do not beleive a real traderr. i gave you the chance to prove it. you declined. i have all the pms needed if anybody needs proof this flash is an amatuer. and i thought i may have been able to enlighten you. never call me a liar on my calls you half wit until you have proved yourself. you have no idea who the **** i am and who i trade with. they are looking at this thread and thinking you are an amatuer. spose the money they made is all lies as well eh.

what the **** are you on about??????????

you ask me to post so i do then you say its no good. ha ha. flash you need help.

re read my earlier post and see where my orders are. this was all done yesterday afto as i told you. hundereds of other traders took the reversal at that level. what is your problem????????

do you want people to beleive that you are some kind of trading god???

you accept none, not one, of the invitations i have given you AT NY COST< yes peoploe i offered him a few thousand to prove to me he could trade but he turned it down. i offered to have him picked up at my cost and accomodated at my cost in order to prove he is a trader and to see i am. but he wont do it. what does that say.

sorry flash but your last post has pissed me off so much i cant be arsed.

i suppose all the other levels i have psoted i dont have orders there either???? your a ****ing knobhead and i do not beleive a real traderr. i gave you the chance to prove it. you declined. i have all the pms needed if anybody needs proof this flash is an amatuer. and i thought i may have been able to enlighten you. never call me a liar on my calls you half wit until you have proved yourself. you have no idea who the **** i am and who i trade with. they are looking at this thread and thinking you are an amatuer. spose the money they made is all lies as well eh.

be serious pal,your trade was called after you had exited another trade and then claimed a previous level as an entry.Really know one is listening and ive no doubt of your intentions.Oh and not once have I said I could trade.Please as you say dont be assed anymore.