Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

mods can you please remove his posts,not good for the site or this thread,thanks

who do you think you are?????

you have been warned by the mods before not me. let others be the judge of wether this is helpful of not. lets see if my levels accurate. wheres your long term levels for the week?

ha you dont know. flash one minute you know what is good for the site, the next youre infering your not a trader. your running away.

well post them as you take them then. There are 20 odd guys on here now watching so show us your stuff,come on post as you take them or when the limit orders are filled,not 20 points adrift. youve got your audience,lets see it

hey all

GBP been a strong bunny so far .........a little bullish scalping now on G/U and E/U at the moment ........hope you are on it

N

mods can you please remove his posts,not good for the site or this thread,thanks

if anybody would like an explanation of my levels, before the market gets there, and how i trade them and place orders, please feel free to pm me.i can tell you what i do, it may not suit you but if it helps anybody then power to you. i wont be in this thread again as i dont understand flash. and i cant be bothered to try. what does it matter to me if he thinks i am a real trader or not.

all i can say is he constantly sidesteps questions and offers as if he is the top dog. well i hope you are in your world flash but with reflection, what you think of me or who you are bears no consequence to my life or success. for that reason i will not be baited in this thread again.

well post them as you take them then. There are 20 odd guys on here now watching so show us your stuff,come on post as you take them or when the limit orders are filled,not 20 points adrift. youve got your audience,lets see it

flash i have posted my levels. here they are agian. i am not bothering trading this week but took the scalp as i saw it. that was out at be. incidently my long term trade from 1.3170 has netted me 9.5 points. my level where worked out yesterday as i always do. i then go into the market short term intraday. all this i have told you. i have explained my weekend to you and feel youre remarks are uncalled for and callous.

my areas of supply(resistance) this week on the Euro are
1.3130, 1.3170, 1.3280. at these levels i would take a reversal trade and aim for 15-20 pips initially and monitor if a bias change is defined or if it is merely a retrace.

areas of demand for me are at 1.3010, 1.2980, 1.2920 and 1.2880. again i would look for reversal trade as per above.

if you struggle to spot the entry then my advice is to use a stoch 14,5,3 and an rsi. when rsi above 60 (not 70) and stoch above 80 if price hits the levels above then enter on the reversal. opposite for support trades.

i find this constant battle draining. it doesnt matter what you think of me but this thread is becoming toxic for me so no point whatsoever letting it affect me hence my last post.

you guys after my pips:mad:

You are funny LF:LOL: - you entered short after our trades

Anyway it's a choppy pa (bulls trapped at that break above Sep highs and bears after retracement) Probably it's going to move somewhere once Draghi starts talking at 14:30

could be a huge burst up through the resistance,seems to obvious to fall away,have reduced stakes on my trade but will stay with original settings

It looks like it. Ideally daily candle should have closed above Sep highs (on Friday) for a nice long set up. Anyway trend is up and some of the big players were pushing it up on Friday.

For me to enter long (not guerilla smash and grab style), the price needs to go above the recent highs and daily to close above Sep highs. I would enter long only if the price comes back after all that.