Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

morning ----- hope you all have a great xmas /new year , jules have enjoyed my time here until the other day and after reflection on the matter have deceided to take a back seat to see if A will call some live trades in 2013

Morning guys, stopped out for -30 on my EU short from Wednesday night (eventually). I had set a limit order sell at 13115 which was filled, did not post at the time, apologies so ignore if you want.

My view is the EU not going anywhere higher than last weeks high unless it retraces a good 100 pips first.

Everyone still trading next week?

Think I'll take position sizes down by 66%, increase stop size and go for 1 or 2 longer term trend trades next week, things getting a bit distracting now going into Christmas which may cause more harm than good..

morning ----- hope you all have a great xmas /new year , jules have enjoyed my time here until the other day and after reflection on the matter have deceided to take a back seat to see if A will call some live trades in 2013

already sorted with flash bp. but it would be through a mic not typing. me and flash got a cosy set up on skype. you out the loop now he he.

sure he get you in (y)

Morning guys,

Think I'll take position sizes down by 66%, increase stop size and go for 1 or 2 longer term trend trades next week, things getting a bit distracting now going into Christmas which may cause more harm than good..

Good morning,
I won't change too much. PA has been rubbish for most of this year (Sept & Oct had quite a few days like last night). It can't get worse, unless they closed the markets alltogether:whistling

BP you have a fantastic xmas and try to pop in during next few days, we love having you on the thread.PM sent
couldnt send it,wanted to update you

Last edited:
Morning guys, stopped out for -30 on my EU short from Wednesday night (eventually). I had set a limit order sell at 13115 which was filled, did not post at the time, apologies so ignore if you want.

My view is the EU not going anywhere higher than last weeks high unless it retraces a good 100 pips first.

yep as Im at home,I always check in.Theres been some big moves over xmas last few years

already sorted with flash bp. but it would be through a mic not typing. me and flash got a cosy set up on skype. you out the loop now he he.

sure he get you in (y)

no need,im sure they will take my word as for your performance, butn feel free to ask others to join,I have no problems,just puts more pressure on you

By my account TLB is 64 pips adrift on this thread alone during the last two days,and thats with scalping.This is coming from a guy who claims to have two staff,makes a fortune but trades in$1 pp, and slates everyone elses trades.What I will say is that from what I can see,all the trades were called accurately,well at least on this thread. I

Over to you Andi,your turn mate. TLB has actually lasted a couple of weeks and has called his trades on time.

By my account TLB is 64 pips adrift on this thread alone during the last two days,and thats with scalping.This is coming from a guy who claims to have two staff,makes a fortune but trades in$1 pp, and slates everyone elses trades.What I will say is that from what I can see,all the trades were called accurately,well at least on this thread. I

Over to you Andi,your turn mate. TLB has actually lasted a couple of weeks and has called his trades on time.

Agree with you LF
For me to take anybody's claims seriously I need to see live calls for at least two months (or track record for at least 6 months). I'm not really interested in people talking about how good/bad they are at trading:sleep: - very often that claims are exaggerated(n)

out for a few hrs.I reshorted aussie again but no details as not posted when taken. i feel we may see a fall off of euro and aussie

is this the beginning of a dollar collapse!! market not taking the fiscal cliff fiasco very well at all..heading for the exits late on Friday.:whistling

There was a double top (kind of tweezers) in September around 170 area which could give very good resistance area. If it was not Friday evening, I would have shorted it. Also the price was too enthusiastic - it went up more than 100 pips in less than 4 hours and yesterday was in 7.7 pip range for 5 hours. Not so sure what's behind this move and if it goes up some more.

Good luck:clover: