Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

like pulling teeth......i'm always looking for the action inside a few minutes max.....

on my charts the AUD is lead sell....thats no good to me ....I need Euro or GBP.....AUD is a passive sell

later all....good hunting.......i'm b/e for 3 trades in that short session......thats poor...very poor....1/10 NVP

Last edited:
So I thought the avatar was a small logo beneath every post you type? Or are you saying that is the picture on the left <-----

I hear what you`re saying about aggregate results and I some what agree. Alternatively, on the flip side of your opinion there regarding a pecking war, I thin k you have to ask yourself what it is you`re looking to gain personally from this thread and declaring your trades live.

For me personally, I like to post these trades as accurately as possible, whether anyone reads them or not, It creates a level of discipline in line with my strategy and voicing (typing them out) them aloud where the general public, some of whom are more are more experienced than I am, of course, can scrutinize it if Im talking out of my ****. This just helps me become more strict and diligent by learning from mistakes openly.

Besides, we all carry a degree of pride in us and being wrong is one with, but being wrong when you have a set of rules that you moronically break is another.

Not to mention, just because I have posted 3 successful trades doesn't mean I wont have losing trades too ;)

I hope this makes sense and I understand if you have different views towards this thread then that's cool!

(remember one thing though, I wouldn't get into any pecking war with ANYONE other than people I find to be deliberately antagonizing and trolling where their arrogance is intolerable - Guess its a flaw of mine to voice my opinion when I shouldn't) :)

No problem, just my perspective. ;)
All i would say is that you should take the words i have emboldened and underlined and replace them with the word especially. Then add the sentence to your golden book of unbreakable trading rules. You'll be a better trader, a more unflappable character and a nicer person :D and we might start asking you round for tea and introducing you to our parents! :clap::clap::clap:

short usd/jpy at 80.26 sl80.55

a pullback to the top line offers good r/r for a short.we are also at an area of previous resistance

I haven't had one single signal today. What can you do...? (n)
Rules are there for a reason i guess.