Best Thread Live Cable Trading

Cable and EURUSD

It looks as though the EUR has bottomed out while cable is still suffering, and it will be intresting to see how far the EUR can climb as there will be lots of resistance on the way up, but I am looking for a double low for Cable before a rise will happen, and will be looking for support before going long.

Good trading

Attachments

• EURUSD 30m.jpg
    EURUSD 30m.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 164
  • Cable 30m.jpg
    Cable 30m.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 190
VSATrader said:
It looks as though the EUR has bottomed out while cable is still suffering, and it will be intresting to see how far the EUR can climb as there will be lots of resistance on the way up, but I am looking for a double low for Cable before a rise will happen, and will be looking for support before going long.

Good trading

I hope you found the support you were looking for! :D

re: hans123.
because of the summer-time shift, does MT-4 adjust itself ?
ie, does the 09:00 and 13:00 trigger still stand, or are the times different now?
( may explain why my previous attempt to verify hans123 results going back 2 years proved unprofitable )

Sell cable if you like, but beware of the support zones, as the last 24 hours we have bounced between two trend channels and if it bounces off the top of the lower trend channel, then it could gain enough momentum to test the top channel, but if it brakes through then we could be well into 1.71 -70 level.

Good trading

Attachments

• Cable 60m.jpg
    Cable 60m.jpg
    153.3 KB · Views: 168
anyone scalp/day trade the eurusd futures for 4 to 6 ticks at a time? or are you all looking for 30+ pips at a time

This thread has really gone quiet..........anyone still out there ?

Currently long euro myself but it ain't doing much........

still here.

agree, gone quiet. they must have made a ton of money, and are still trying to spend it all :)

hans123 system appears to be chugging along, although figures for March are slow coming. someone suggested its because the numbers were unflattering.

I am being bored rigid waiting for a signal on 60-mins. tempted to switch to 15-mins, but then I will be trying to find a reason to trade, and thats where all my problems tend to start.

have started to monitor EURUSD also. less so USDCAD.

am passing the time doing occasional pilates, and reading a book on Alien visitations.

how about you ?

trendie said:
agree, gone quiet. they must have made a ton of money, and are still trying to spend it all :)

Or maybe they lost all they money, most on here look for moves of 30to 100 pips with 25 to 50 pip stops. I myself find taking 4 pips at a time works better, but I am trading the EUR/USD futures 1 pip spread and I do away with the 1 pip most of the time, by buying the bid or selling the offer for my fills.

trendie said:
still here.

hans123 system appears to be chugging along, although figures for March are slow coming. someone suggested its because the numbers were unflattering.

I am being bored rigid waiting for a signal on 60-mins. tempted to switch to 15-mins, but then I will be trying to find a reason to trade, and thats where all my problems tend to start.

have started to monitor EURUSD also. less so USDCAD.

am passing the time doing occasional pilates, and reading a book on Alien visitations.

how about you ?

Well trendie, the alarm is set earlier to try and catch some of the moves in the asian session. Trying to be at my desk for 0500 has helped catch some decent pips..........but today on cable has been so boring. Its been so quiet don't think Big Ben has even been triggered. :eek:

Baruch said:
I'm still here - trading Big Baruch every morning. The rest of the day I now trade euro/usd.

PS. Look at this Holy Grail blog:

http://i-found-my-holygrail.blogspot.com/

Baruch - you need to post the Big Baruch live ! Without going into all the details you trade the 0600-0700 breakout ?

In fact we should all be posting our trades live ;) It is after all, the title of this thread, and, it would certainly liven things up a bit ! :)

Zinger said:
Baruch - you need to post the Big Baruch live ! Without going into all the details you trade the 0600-0700 breakout ?

In fact we should all be posting our trades live ;) It is after all, the title of this thread, and, it would certainly liven things up a bit ! :)

Why should I? You know my method, and you know the charts, so I you can see my results in the charts. ;)

Decent move there on cable. I went long after the news - anyone else grab it ?

Last edited:
Baruch said:
Why should I? You know my method, and you know the charts, so I you can see my results in the charts. ;)

So for the Big Baruch this morning the levels are 7400 - 7386 ?