Best Thread Live Cable Trading

Looking at the chart, I can still see the possible inverted H&S as stated in post 5259. The reverse back to the current 1.7500 could just be a pullback before the rise but, a rate increase will probably scupper that theory!

JPY monthly chart zoom right out for this one ...convergence of basing triangle upper resistance line and also very much longer term resistance line .........monthly macd signal line just on zero .....if this breaks upwards ....nail yer hats on

think I might switch to EUR/USD.... coulda sworn it was cable that was meant to move larger!

WOW! That was worth waiting all day for....! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
jezza888 said:
think I might switch to EUR/USD.... coulda sworn it was cable that was meant to move larger!

WOW! That was worth waiting all day for....! :rolleyes:

have a look at swissie......same kind of volatility as cable, yet mirros eurodollar.

Really?? I'll take a look. Must admit I only gazed at Swissie once and it didn't seem to active, perhaps it was just bad timing. I'll take another look.

Cable 5 minute chart

Nice Asian overnight range breakout and very welcome of late ;)

Attachments

• monday29.JPG
    monday29.JPG
    127 KB · Views: 117
Last edited:
jezza888 said:
Although cable has made up for it this morning.... :cheesy:

morning, good for cable, lets see if it is finally alive. meantime, swiss has inverted head and shoulders, apparently triggered, and could see an interesting move. lets see.

finally cable is alive. :D

EUR/GBP off and away but not much else to excite at the moment....

Attachments

• a1.gif
    a1.gif
    46.3 KB · Views: 125
4 hr

Larger picture offers a few possibilities....

Cable continuing down could be good....

Attachments

• a2.gif
    a2.gif
    52.1 KB · Views: 125
Does anyone know of a site, or have access to (saved?) calanders re. forex for the past 12 months? I want to check the better days and flat days regards to the news announcements in order to refine and enhance working hours!