Best Thread Live Cable Trading

Baruch said:
The Big Baruch train has left the station... ;)

Baruch - the low between 0600 and 0700 was 86 on my charts, meaning a short was triggered surely ? (even using your figure of 79 ) :confused:

Baruch - Are you fading the the big baruch? Is this the new improved shiny big baruch train?

Zinger said:
Baruch - the low between 0600 and 0700 was 86 on my charts, meaning a short was triggered surely ? (even using your figure of 79 ) :confused:

I don't care about the range between 0600 and 0700 - I jump on the first BO after London opens. PS. How different charts must be - I can't understand you had 86 as a low... :rolleyes:

smbtnt said:
Baruch - Are you fading the the big baruch? Is this the new improved shiny big baruch train?

Yes, with a fine restaurant, cinema and go-go girls. Have a nice trip... :cheesy:

Baruch said:
I don't care about the range between 0600 and 0700 - I jump on the first BO after London opens. PS. How different charts must be - I can't understand you had 86 as a low... :rolleyes:

I thought you did.........so where did you go long Baruch ?

Zinger said:
Sorry Baruch, why 95 ? How is that the first breakout from the London open ?

Yes, on my chart - after a double bottom, and it was confirmed by euro.

Baruch said:
Yes, on my chart - after a double bottom, and it was confirmed by euro.

Nice morning trip with the Big Baruch Express - but I will not make any live calls here, because you all know my method: Buy/sell the first BO after London Open. It's simple, easy and very profitable. Good trading. ;)

PS. A very good book: http://www.nicolasdarvas.org/index.php

Baruch said:
Nice morning trip with the Big Baruch Express - but I will not make any live calls here, because you all know my method: Buy/sell the first BO after London Open. It's simple, easy and very profitable. Good trading. ;)

PS. A very good book: http://www.nicolasdarvas.org/index.php

I just got af message from the moderator that they don't like my comments about good, old Nicolas Darvas (I don't know why) - so I drop out of this forum, and find another place. Good trading to all of you!

http://www.nicolasdarvas.org/index.php

PS. Please send me a friendly thought every morning when the Big Baruch Express' leaves the station... ;)

Baruch said:
I just got af message from the moderator that they don't like my comments about good, old Nicolas Darvas (I don't know why) - so I drop out of this forum, and find another place. Good trading to all of you!

PS. Please send me a friendly thought every morning when the Big Baruch Express' leaves the station... ;)

You have to admit that your recent spate of pushing all things Darvas, on just about every single thread amounts to a mild form of spam.

"How I made 2,000,000 posts about Darvas" by Baruch. :LOL: :LOL:

Cable overnight break

Here is the Asian range breakout once again. Someone said I am a boringly repetitive poster therefore, to avoid further complaint I will post such breakouts less frequently (besides, you have seen enough to work them out yourselves :D
But:
Dont understand Baruchs 6am to 7am trade since it shows a false break short before changing to Long unless he waits for London open at 8am ?? or is it 9am ??

Which is it ? :?:

Off topic - Darvas simply trades what the TA savvy know as price consolidations (boxes) - details of drawing such price consolidations are free here and on other sites. ( You know the thing - price rises or falls then consolidates in a range(box) then moves on)

My boring 5 minute Cable chart :cheesy:

Attachments

• usdtues.JPG
    usdtues.JPG
    140.7 KB · Views: 200
Last edited:
Baruch said:

And its goodbye to the most changed method on the board. I see this morning its now the breakout of the London open whereas at least twice on this very thread its been changed to the breakout of the European open at 7. Also its confirmed by a EUR break, well being as they BOTH broke to the downside we find that only after it had reversed that the wise old trader had taken the long. But "HOW" i hear you cry how did he get a long at 95 when this was NOT confirmed by a EUR break long at the time. Well that fine readers of this board only the mind of the most ridiculous will know!

It went past amusement many weeks ago. It is only ever well past the event that the so called BIG B train was jumped on early at the very start of a trend. On the days when its only a break of 20 pips the trade has been miraculously closed out for a quick scalp but on the days when its 50 pips+ then no that trade has been ridden all the way, WOW thats amazing.

Even more astounding on the days when it doesn't work ie. 3-4 out of 5 then the great one stands aside and doesn't obey his own rules.

And there was I thinking it was April fools day on Saturday, how wrong can you be!! What Drivel!

Baruchs ideas seem, to me, an attempt to pre-empt, and get more mileage, out of the hans123 early BO. There is no defined exit criteria.

But,as Ripcord has noted, the trade event is mentioned an appreciable amount of time after the supposed trade. Unless the market has already moved appreciably.
Also, when the day ends up being a rangey day, the trade becomes a scalp.

I dont recall any losing trades - ever. ( please correct me if I am wrong )
They only seem to be big winning wins, or small winning scalps. But never any losses.

PS: Still open to the idea it is a good, workable idea.
meantime, still chasing MAs on 60-mins.

Anyone long then?

I went long similar to the infamous and oh-so-slightly debatable Big B then jumped ship at 450 happy with such a nice morning profit..... kicking myself now!

jezza888 said:
Anyone long then?

I went long similar to the infamous and oh-so-slightly debatable Big B then jumped ship at 450 happy with such a nice morning profit..... kicking myself now!

Went long after the news yesterday jezza - was not expecting this though :!:

Still, not complaining - makes up for the days spent watching the paint dry.

Zinger said:
Went long after the news yesterday jezza - was not expecting this though :!:

Still, not complaining - makes up for the days spent watching the paint dry.

Wasn't expecting it neither!!!

Since yesterday should certainly make up for the dull days.... well played! (Mines a Stella :LOL: )

hans123 AM trade, has MAXed it today, with an exit at 120 pips.
I think the EURUSD also is close to MAXing for 80 pips.

chuffin 'eck

jezza: looks like the old cable has got its volatility back.

Certainly has... last couple of weeks certainly made up for the 2 prior.... lets hope it keeps it up!

Ripcord said:
And its goodbye to the most changed method on the board. I see this morning its now the breakout of the London open whereas at least twice on this very thread its been changed to the breakout of the European open at 7. Also its confirmed by a EUR break, well being as they BOTH broke to the downside we find that only after it had reversed that the wise old trader had taken the long. But "HOW" i hear you cry how did he get a long at 95 when this was NOT confirmed by a EUR break long at the time. Well that fine readers of this board only the mind of the most ridiculous will know!

It went past amusement many weeks ago. It is only ever well past the event that the so called BIG B train was jumped on early at the very start of a trend. On the days when its only a break of 20 pips the trade has been miraculously closed out for a quick scalp but on the days when its 50 pips+ then no that trade has been ridden all the way, WOW thats amazing.

Even more astounding on the days when it doesn't work ie. 3-4 out of 5 then the great one stands aside and doesn't obey his own rules.

And there was I thinking it was April fools day on Saturday, how wrong can you be!! What Drivel!

Okay..........thought it was just me. I could not understand the positions taken this morning. I agree with trendie - there is something there though. I keep an eye on the asian range breakout, this morning cable took off from just above the asian session low at 8am.