Best Thread Live Cable Trading

marmoset said:
S91 filled, sl 11 target 63, looking for a bounce off of 8900

This coincides with a fib level @ 8900 - 8910.
Hoping for some selling action in this zone....

If cable does trade in the 60 min channel we will have a potential bear flag formation and the eventual breakdown if it does occur will be pretty gloomy news for the pound tomorrow.
Too many if's there.........i feel.

The flip side being the head target of 8960 being hit after breakout @ 8860.

Last edited:
Don't think my target will be hit before NY close. Hope to be at home to stop it out before the Tokyo open climb... then re-enter for the pre-Big Ben drop.

smbtnt said:
sweet play rav!
Thanks mate, have had a couple of bad runs on cable recently just getting back into it today....
Lets see what the rest of the week brings....
Best of luck
Happy trading
Rav

marmoset said:
Don't think my target will be hit before NY close. Hope to be at home to stop it out before the Tokyo open climb... then re-enter for the pre-Big Ben drop.
How has your day been matey....pip count.... :LOL:

I guess Warren Buffett was right to hold on to his beliefs on a weaker $and keep his massive positions open. Now he is raking it in. :LOL:

Now will the weaker $ send oil prices through the roof ? and shares tumbling ? :rolleyes:

rav700 said:
How has your day been matey....pip count.... :LOL:

Lousy, +58... but me and cold beer and a boss I really liked going :( ... Well, what can I say, sometimes you have to reconsider priorities.

The day would have been good, levels would all have been hit on a consistent basis, losses would have been outweighed by winners. Oh well, tomorrow (today) is another day and opportunities lurk aplenty :cheesy:

mtbelly said:
I guess Warren Buffett was right to hold on to his beliefs on a weaker $and keep his massive positions open. Now he is raking it in. :LOL:

Now will the weaker $ send oil prices through the roof ? and shares tumbling ? :rolleyes:

Not only that (oilwise), Venezuela and Iran want to start selling their crude in euros... The implications on the greenback are not that fab. GW (aka the Shrub) might even do something rash and rattle sabers (if he's not too pissed off). Turbulence ahead, please fasten your seatbelts and refrain from smoking. :devilish:

closed out at 61, +30 :cheesy:

didn't have my S63 in, undecided whether to go long or short here.

Whatever, putting in S91 Bouncing Betty again.

L44 is there, armed and ready, whichever way is my way ;)

Last edited:
Tweak MonkeyBounce rules: only put in another L08 L44 S63 S91 if rate has moved out 15-20 pips

went short at 81 (patience threads ripping clean there), sl 01 target same: 61

leaving S91 in place

S91 hit, got a double short positon on my hands :eek:

S91 and 81 stopped out, L08 hit: -10 and -20, making up till now breakeven...
sl on L08 moved to 00
S91 re-installed

Last edited: