Best Thread Live Cable Trading

My 1min engine has fired a long signal. hmmm I am not taking it yet but I am watching it is usually right

and forgot to add it uses wide stop @37. The market will probably knock it out :cheesy:

moved stop to b/e +1 will let it run or get knocked out

moved stop to b/e + 11

moved stop to b/e +21 making it tighter as I am tempted to close even though it is a test..

Last edited:
Back among the living...

Update of yesterday's results:
+90, had a L44 stopped out at +11 when I went to work: +101
L44 was hit again, closed at +20 : +121
L08 filled and closed at target: +35 --> +156
S91 hit, but missed target 61 by 2 pips, stopped out at -20: +136
S63 hit, stopped out at 93: -30 total +106pips for the day. Not too shabby :cheesy:
Critique: during Tokyo, should have re-inserted S91, left 30 pips there
Should have manually executed S63 in the middle of London when it didn't auto-fill: another 20pips
Should have re-inserted S63 before going to work: yet another 20 pips.
Yesterday could have been a rip-snorter at 176pips. Ah well, shan't repeat those errors of omission ;)

Just started trading, went L08, trailed it, got stopped out at 21: +13

Reason why I'm in so late: went to a kegger after work, Aussie boss going back to the Land of Oz.
Got thoroughly smashed and had a roaring hangover (Foster's... uuugh :(), couldn't uncross my eyes at 7am... in no shape to concentrate, so back to bed, sleep it off.

L08 got hit again, tightened sl to 95, looks decidedly shortish...

stopped out at 13: +1 (fill was at 08 ask, hence 12 bid) total +16
re-inserted L08 entry

Looks like I'm jobbing a 15 pip range here

OK, just planted the MonkeyBounce minefield, all the way down to 8500 and up to 9200

Time to go iron a Linux T-shirt and we'll see what the news does to our adrenalin levels :cheesy:

'mkay, 59 closed at 43 for +16: total +38
L44 filled again, closed at 64 for 20: total +58

rav700 said:
short @60 aiming for 30 stop@80

I am simultaneously getting a long signal on usd/chf, drawing blanks on cable at the moment, to breakout or not to breakout....also worth considering the b/o fade or b/o pullback b/o or breakdown!!!....either way positioning oneself at the extremes is the way to go.

Big sale on tomorrow IMO

Wheres all the old boys these days ? seems distinctly quiet

smbtnt said:
I am simultaneously getting a long signal on usd/chf, drawing blanks on cable at the moment, to breakout or not to breakout....also worth considering the b/o fade or b/o pullback b/o or breakdown!!!....either way positioning oneself at the extremes is the way to go.
Target has been hit guys +30

dc2000 said:
Big sale on tomorrow IMO

Wheres all the old boys these days ? seems distinctly quiet

Everything quitened down after yours and Zuke's departure...

Currently Longs at 8768 and shorts at 8862. I will be intending to add to the longs at 8795 and if the bulls dont pull their fingers out then will add to my shorts after breakdown and pb.