Best Thread Live Cable Trading

L44 closed at 64 for 20: total +90
S63 filled, limit 43, sl moved to 71
re-inserted L44

S63 closed at 43 for 20: total +90
L44 filled, SL29 limit 64

inserted S91 sl 11 lim 61

smbtnt said:
I am getting a vacuum zone alert at 8861 on cable, in my experience these are high probabilty counter trend trades that usually hit the zone.
Entry and SL are discretionary.

Vacuum zone target hit at 8861 on the counter trend.
Now what? Pullback and breakout or main trend continuation to next zone....time will tell but either way I am positioned well for both eventualities.

Elbart,

Infamous inverted HS in the making? Lop sided I know with neckline in the 60's zone.

Failed as i was typing the last post.....

coolTrader said:
still forming

..it seems to be forming but it does need to at least come back to 1.8990 to complete head and one shoulder... we shall see how it does.

elbart said:
..it seems to be forming but it does need to at least come back to 1.8990 to complete head and one shoulder... we shall see how it does.

yes I am waiting for that and then it should give a long tail then we are good to go.
Hope I am here when that happens :D That is if there are buyers there it could continue all the way down

elbart said:

Confused, I think we are forseeing totally different patterns....

possible 1,2,3 Low on 30 min chart
Please note that #2 point is still intact

Attachments

• gbp.gif
    gbp.gif
    12.4 KB · Views: 166
Last edited:
Are we awaiting the break out guys I can see a triangle forming...... estimated time of breakout about 18:00 ....Lets see what happens....
Breakout point around 1.8832 .....keep watching

Has anyone noticed that, since the Easter break, cable aside from rising dramatically, has had amazing large intraday swings?

Pre Easter it was 30 up then 20 down, the very occasional 100 pips and thats about it. Lately, its been up and down 100 intraday and another 150 on top. All in single days!

Does anyone know if this is a situation to take advantage of whilst it lasts, usual for the time of year, or the shape of things to come and continue?

smbtnt said:
elbart, confirm the left shoulder, head and right shoulder levels please

Smbtnt, the first shoulder is at 1.8878 (about 18.15 on chart on 12/05), the head at 1.8778 (about 18.45 on chart today), and the other shoulder to form. the base of the head & shoulder is at at about 1.8990 (horizontal line). :)