Best Thread Live Cable Trading

smbtnt said:
This one has a much larger head target than yesterdays - approximately 250pips.

I am contemplating placing some sell limits around 9020-9030 region for the countertrend. Lets see how the price action unfolds first.

Scaled out of 9025 shorts, moved stops to b/e.

Adjusted stops on original long to 8925.

I am getting 'vacuum' zone at 8760, it was in the background this morning but obviously now its playing a more influential role.

smbtnt said:
I am getting 'vacuum' zone at 8760, it was in the background this morning but obviously now its playing a more influential role.

what do you mean by a 'vacuum' zone? :confused:

Wasp,

A zone or level that exerts a pull on price resulting in that zone getting hit, it can either be intraday or within 'few' days.
Look at posts 6500 and 6552 for previous vacuum alerts.

My bank account also has one of these "vacuum zones" usually perpetuated by the wifes desire to shop and shop

yup but I did get on the FTSE a little early which is stinging a little but no worries Ill get an exit before Friday

All 3 vacuums on CHF, EUR and YEN have been hit ( i did not bother posting these).

The EUR/GBP pair causing a stall on cable vacuum.....this is the only reason these vacuums dont get hit, sometimes i wish that pair did not exist.

nice run down on the gb/usd , and eur/usd
and a run up with usd/jpy
It was a bit nerve racking running all 3 at once

Euro 5 min

hornblower said:
nice run down on the gb/usd , and eur/usd
and a run up with usd/jpy
It was a bit nerve racking running all 3 at once

The euro chart 5min.

Attachments

• euro17.JPG
    euro17.JPG
    126.7 KB · Views: 125
I just posted this one under trading darvas method.... where could the GBP go if it breaks under 1.8799 !

Attachments

• gbp.JPG
    gbp.JPG
    146.7 KB · Views: 141
Is the usd/jap yen going to push up tp 111.33 tonight ?
6.38 pm and the answer is yes :LOL:

Last edited:
Looks like a possible inverted head and shoulders on the 15min chart on cable but maybe a bit late in the day to push it up?

dc2000 said:
Dont know about you guys but Im still in the BIG sale mood

Did you not go big short the other day at 1.8800 and then jump on a jet to Cancun?! :eek:

Did you not go big short the other day at 1.8800 and then jump on a jet to Cancun?!

yes and no I am short from that level but the flight is this weekend not last week as I thought. At this point you may laugh a lot ( yes we packed a week early) :( :LOL: :LOL:

dc2000 said:
yes and no I am short from that level but the flight is this weekend not last week as I thought. At this point you may laugh a lot ( yes we packed a week early) :( :LOL: :LOL:

:LOL:

Just think of the extra tequila and margherita money!