Best Thread Live Cable Trading

Vegas, there are currently 4 rules that Baruch keeps flitting between..

7-8am breakout,

or

1st move after 7am

or

1st reversal after 7am

or now

1st move confirmed by the move in the EUR/USD

apparently he is yet to have a losing trade, which is odd considering the whippiness at the open of the last few days....

i will leave it up to you to figure out what is going on...

still bullish?

just speculation... (until it works then I'll claim intelligence!!!)

Attachments

• h&s.gif
    h&s.gif
    30.6 KB · Views: 176
FetteredChinos said:
ok, 2 points...

how do we

a) know what is the new move, as opposed to a dip/peak in the existing move

and

2) know where to enter on this new move..

Baruch, please be a darling and post some charts of the past few days so we know where you got on and off..

im sure it would clarify things somewhat...

if you are having trouble finding some cable charts, im sure i could lend you some..

Sorry but I don't know how to post charts. But if you can't understand the rules for Big Baruch, then trade Big Ben. There are not so big difference - and this morning the entry was the same. Big Baruch trades the first new move, confirmed by euro, while Big Ben trades the frist breakout - between 7.am and 8.am.
The idea behind the methods is also the same: Most traders in Frankfurt and London starts the day between 7 and 8, and we try to follow in their footsteps, when they enter their positions. Very simple, but it makes pips. :cheesy:

I dont think its a breakout of the asian sesh and I havn't seen a thread other than the posts on this one

As FC says maybe a few charts by Baruch might explain better

Vegas5 said:
LOL

Cheers DC

Just to clarify - is that a breakout of the range set during the asian sesh? Is there a thread about it on here?

Yes, this one. :cheesy:

FetteredChinos said:

7-8am breakout,

or

1st move after 7am

or

1st reversal after 7am

or now

apparently he is yet to have a losing trade, which is odd considering the whippiness at the open of the last few days....

Cheers fettered, i see what you're saying.

Some clarification from source would be more than welcome.

FetteredChinos said:

7-8am breakout,

or

1st move after 7am

or

1st reversal after 7am

or now

The rules for Big Baruch and Big Ben.

1. Yes. Big Ben. (But Big Baruch also trades the first breakout - like today - if its the first new move after 7.00 am and confirmed by euro).

2. No, it had to be a new move confirmed by euro.

3. Yes, the first new move after 7.00 gm, if it's confirmed by euro - it's Big Baruch.

4. Yes, the first new move confirmed by euro.

zuke said:
First LIve call of the day SHORT 7728 5 lots, stop 30 target 1 30, T2 60..scale out the rest

Target 1 hit closed out 2 lots @ 7698 for +30 pips :LOL: . Stop moved to flat..this is now a free trade with 3 lots running. Next Target 7668.

Baruch said:
The rules for Big Baruch and Big Ben.

1. Yes. Big Ben. (But Big Baruch also trades the first breakout - like today - if its the first new move after 7.00 am and confirmed by euro).

2. No, it had to be a new move confirmed by euro.

3. Yes, the first new move after 7.00 gm, if it's confirmed by euro - it's Big Baruch.

4. Yes, the first new move confirmed by euro.

Grand, thanks... now we are getting somewhere..

now, about the small matter of where you get on and off?

its all very well having fancy theories etc, but its all about entry and exit, with exit more important..

care to explain your thought process behind your exits?

for example in recent days, you (coughs) held on all day for +200pips, and then soon after, you bottled a trade for +1 after it pulled back a small amount against you...

zuke said:
Target 1 hit closed out 2 lots @ 7698 for +30 pips :LOL: . Stop moved to flat..this is now a free trade with 3 lots running. Next Target 7668.
Bear momentum seems to have slowed so closed out 2 lots @ 7697 for 31 pip :LOL: Will leave the last lot to run to next target (668) or break even (728). Made my target for the day so will be sitting on my hands for the rest of it.

chrisw said:
just speculation... (until it works then I'll claim intelligence!!!)

Shoulder two hit so looking for a move up Monday....

Good weekend all

Attachments

• h&s2.gif
    h&s2.gif
    30.9 KB · Views: 166
zuke said:
Bear momentum seems to have slowed so closed out 2 lots @ 7697 for 31 pip :LOL: Will leave the last lot to run to next target (668) or break even (728). Made my target for the day so will be sitting on my hands for the rest of it.
:D Great stuff !

You got in on the short well before me - I sold at 14 and closed at 90............

Zinger said:
:D Great stuff !

You got in on the short well before me - I sold at 14 and closed at 90............
thats still a very nice 24 pips!!! Thats what its all about :LOL:

FetteredChinos said:
Grand, thanks... now we are getting somewhere..

now, about the small matter of where you get on and off?

its all very well having fancy theories etc, but its all about entry and exit, with exit more important..

care to explain your thought process behind your exits?

for example in recent days, you (coughs) held on all day for +200pips, and then soon after, you bottled a trade for +1 after it pulled back a small amount against you...

No rules for exits. I just use the ordinary rules, like break of trendline, double tops etc. And my gut feeling... :cheesy:

chrisw said:
Shoulder two hit so looking for a move up Monday....

Good weekend all

Interesting...

Next week could be quiet... I think most people will have an eye on the holidays.

Kaffee said:
12 - 1 Time slot ain't looking so rosy today

OK. The problem with 12-1 is that we often have big eco reports 1.30 (like today) :eek: - it's too close...

Baruch said:
OK. The problem with 12-1 is that we often have big eco reports 1.30 (like today) :eek: - it's too close...

Er, that's the point. It treads water from 12 to 1 and the catalyst for a trend is the eco news.

Today it's tested both sides of the range.

Will have a look back over previous days sometime.

And me stars are back !! Dunno who keeps nabbing them !! ;)