Best Thread Live Cable Trading

Sunday night trading

Hi,

Did any one short cable last night? top of it's trend channel on 2 converging trends, a true classic.

Happy holidays.

By the way, I have nothing to do with eSignal except I subscribe to their service, incase the Mods think otherwise.

Attachments

• gbp_usd.png
    gbp_usd.png
    45 KB · Views: 198
Baruch said:
I learned a new lesson today: Don't look at euro..! :eek:

PS to zuke: Nice trade with Big Ben, but with Big Baruch you had got at least 30 pips more...

Yes, but Im having trouble identifiying your entry rules. How do you enter a trade? On the first new move after 7? What do you count as a new move? Much easier to break the b/o imo

zuke said:
Yes, but Im having trouble identifiying your entry rules. How do you enter a trade? On the first new move after 7? What do you count as a new move? Much easier to break the b/o imo

Yes, Big Ben is more easy than Big Baruch, I admit that - but imo the first b/o was at 7700.

Baruch said:
Yes, Big Ben is more easy than Big Baruch, I admit that - but imo the first b/o was at 7700.

I just put my finger in the air and went shojrt at 16 won't embarass myself in say where I came out. I re-entered though and it is another beautiful day. I have gone long gone short went long at the bottom but jumped out when it looked like it was going to pull back .

I must say I admire Zukes ability to hold trades. That is a good practice. Each time I try it, it does not work I jump out. I cannot move from my seat unless I trail If I dont trail I dont move ;)

coolTrader said:
I just put my finger in the air and went shojrt at 16 won't embarass myself in say where I came out. I re-entered though and it is another beautiful day. I have gone long gone short went long at the bottom but jumped out when it looked like it was going to pull back .

I must say I admire Zukes ability to hold trades. That is a good practice. Each time I try it, it does not work I jump out. I cannot move from my seat unless I trail If I dont trail I dont move ;)

Id love to lie to you and say that its easy, but I wasted many a good profit by tinkering with trades before they made their target. I simply walk away from the trade and automate my scaling out. It has now become habit and I dont actually "think" about it anymore.

VSATrader said:
Hi,

Did any one short cable last night? top of it's trend channel on 2 converging trends, a true classic.

Happy holidays.

By the way, I have nothing to do with eSignal except I subscribe to their service, incase the Mods think otherwise.

VSA any news on FX Swiss??

Anyone got any thoughts on the Euro-Cable divergence? I would expect Cable to be rallying given where the Euro is...any ideas?

Hi CG
7598 is just a profit target from the method I use to trade intraday. I have been looking at cable intraday with all the interest in Big Ben and Big Baruch

dc2000 said:
Hi CG
7598 is just a profit target from the method I use to trade intraday. I have been looking at cable intraday with all the interest in Big Ben and Big Baruch

Ah I see, Cheers DC.

zuke said:
Anyone got any thoughts on the Euro-Cable divergence? I would expect Cable to be rallying given where the Euro is...any ideas?

Interest cut speculation in the first half of 2006... Nothing on Eur. But then again looking at the charts there was strong resistance and 7733,7744,7760 . so was not going anywhere up . Technically speaking