Best Thread Live Cable Trading

dc2000 said:
A long time coming but that will do our gang

DC you are the dogs danglies mate!! Great call!! :LOL: I decided not to trade Cable today after my earlier success. I ended up getting SPANKED on Light Crude :eek: . Cable it is 2morrow!!

dc2000 said:
Cheers Zuke

Now if I can just do it for the other 250 trading days :LOL:

Now that would be good. Im currently holding a small short from 622. IF and I stress IF we make another move through 590..we could be in for a run down to 502 and after that 432. We shall see..!

432 eh, Nice!! I would be happy with 535 especially from 660 area

we'll see what tomorrow brings

Zinger said:
Was the Big Baruch cancelled this morning................?

Not sure, but I will be trading the Big Ben. I make the range 1.7596 - 1.7619. As soon as it breaks out 5 pips either side, Im in.

Zinger said:
Was the Big Baruch cancelled this morning................?

Probably still trying to work out if it was a reversal of the Asia session, confimed by Frankfurt which is then reversed by London, as a confirmation of the trend established during the market open as a counter trend trade.

All confirmed by the Euro action course !! ;)

zuke said:
Not sure, but I will be trading the Big Ben. I make the range 1.7596 - 1.7619. As soon as it breaks out 5 pips either side, Im in.

Not sure about today... Eco news at 9.30.

I haven't traded it today. Might see the range established up until 9.

Kaffee said:
Probably still trying to work out if it was a reversal of the Asia session, confimed by Frankfurt which is then reversed by London, as a confirmation of the trend established during the market open as a counter trend trade.

:confused: Wish I had not had all that red wine last night............. :confused:

In English Kaffee ?? :LOL:

Zinger said:
:confused: Wish I had not had all that red wine last night............. :confused:

In English Kaffee ?? :LOL:

No idea what is means... makes as much sense as the Big Baruch method though.

Kaffee said:

Me too. Cable is just treading water between 612-626 at the mo.

zuke said:

zuke,

So you are long now? I think it touched 26...

Baruch said:
zuke,

So you are long now? I think it touched 26...

No Im sitting on my hands until after the eco data. I tend not to trade b/o prior to eco news (been badly stung before !!)

Kaffee said:

Not a good morning for Big Ben... :eek:

Kaffee said:
?? How so, at most you'd be down the spread currently.

Loss would be limited to 22 points also.

I don't trade Big Ben. I trade Big Baruch... :cheesy:

OK boys and girls, hold on to your hats..here she comes!!! Baruch could we have a LIVE post please?

zuke said:
OK boys and girls, hold on to your hats..here she comes!!! Baruch could we have a LIVE post please?

Can't understand those UK news. Are they good or bad? :eek: