Live audio market squawk. who's the best?

I use both sigma and RAN, both have their pros and cons. Sigma for example are really good on market rumors way faster than RAN almost every time, by the time RAN is out market already on the run. On the other hand RAN is quite fast on figures and news in general and clarify bullet points better when its a star wars of news. If i had to choose i would go with Sigma since most of the big fixed income traders i know listen to him.

ps: doesnt that young tom in sigma sound like a frog or is it my idea?

i use TradersAudio every day,
but its just been confirmed, that the star squawker, Ben Lichtenstein has signed up exclusively with Think or Swim from next month.
So Td Ameritrade/ToS clients will get Ben for free..... but those of us living in Thailand cannot open a TD Ameritrade/ToS account...so looks like I'm losing a valuable asset.

Any suggestions for any comparable squawk services ?

Livesquawk - Horrible sales people

I am not a regular trader but I do like to trade on days when I see good market moving opportunity.

On one such day, i signed up for the Livesquawk trial service. Within 10 minutes of signing up I received a call from a guy called Jamie so basically asked me whether I wanted the subscription.

I told him that I am not a regular trader, and was trying out Livesquawk that day because of an important news. Jamie (Mr. Salesy) then went on a blast about why I should stop using Livesquawk if I am not interested in the subscription since people pay for this information.

Well Mr. Jamie, you have lost a customer forever! I would have possibly signed up one day but by dictating to me about what I should do or not, you have basically ruined your chances and your companies.

Ransquawk have lost their touch recent years. There is less commentary now and often times technical difficulties right at critical period (london open) as alternative i use http://www.financialjuice.com free and fairly ok service, an alternative to ransquawk.

I don't listen to audio feeds. They just regurgitate what I read myself and news releasees are slower than my real-time feed. Rather spend your money on a good news feed than on an audio service.

Been trying the financialjuice.com service, it's pretty good ( I used to use Talking Forex).

Hi, I'm still on Talking Forex its about what I can afford and lets be honest you get what you pay for.They are ok but of course, if anybody knows of a better forex news feed I would change.Morris I'm going to have a look at financial juice thanks for that tip.Mike.

Well, i have finacialjuice it appears to be free and looking around its much the same as Talking Forex but as I said its free so yes ill keep it .Thanks Morris

Redtag - noticed the Squawk at Financialjuice doesn't work with Google Chrome, but works fine with Firefox.

Also there is a slight delay I find.