Little old me!

Garside85

Hi everybody.

I've just joined this site, and thought my first step should be to say hello and introduce myself a little!

I'm 29 years old, currently still stuck in a dead-end 9-5 factory job, which is slightly depressing and bleak lol, and not exactly rich!

I've been thinking about stock trading for a few weeks now, after seeing a training course available which I'm considering paying for, which would hopefully lead to me being able to make a living from trading, and able to quit my current job. That's the dream anyway, ha! :cool:

when dreams become nightmares

Hi everybody.

I've just joined this site, and thought my first step should be to say hello and introduce myself a little!

I'm 29 years old, currently still stuck in a dead-end 9-5 factory job, which is slightly depressing and bleak lol, and not exactly rich!

I've been thinking about stock trading for a few weeks now, after seeing a training course available which I'm considering paying for, which would hopefully lead to me being able to make a living from trading, and able to quit my current job. That's the dream anyway, ha! :cool:

Sorry to puncture your dreams with the pin of reality but no way are you going to make money from courses. It's the course makers that make the money.
So-if you have the time (and you will need a lot -couple of years) to demo trade and experiment before going live - then start here. The information is free but you have to make the effort to read, sift, experiment and practice often, to get anywhere - (10000 Hours of practice is the figure quoted for most endeavors before a profitable skill is acquired). This area of endeavor is full of sharks; the pity is that there are many greedy and stupid for them to feed upon -don't be shark bait:)

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/first-steps/80692-best-threads-first-steps-forum.html

Hi everybody.

nothing wrong with dreams G...........they are what make us all get up every morning (or is that coffee?) (y)

anyway dont sign up for anything till youve spent zillions of hours reading up about trading .........T2w is a great source .........

education is important......... but far to many people are out there taking thousands of dollars off people for basic basic information

good luck :smart:
N

Hi Neil, and hello to you too NVP, hope your both well! :)

Thanks for the heads up on the situation with all the 'courses' that are out there. I was going to post a thread detailing the actual course/company I've been looking into, and the people involved with it it. I'll do so in another section of the forum, see if any of you guys have heared of them.

Ha, basically I hate working these big standard factory jobs my life has been littered with so far, and would to love to be able to make just a liveable wage trading (maybe 'rich' was was a little extreme, lol!).

I'm currently enjoying having a look through the forum, trying to take everything in. It's a little mind-boggling, I must say lol, but interesting! ;)

Hi All from Aus I have been Share Trading for 12 Months and proceeded to Day Trading on the ASX I am sick of looking at the screen so into the world of Forex I enter with Learner Driver Plates on hoping to pick up some valuable information. Cheers