Recommendations on dual DVI cards

theknifemac

340 0
I've done some searching on the web and the main cards I've found are the Matrox P650 and 750 with my preference being for the P650 as it is passively cooled - my PC is loud enough right now. I'm not interested in gaming, just using my PC for development and eventually trading if I ever finish my system and leave my current job.

Anyone got any views on these cards or alternatives ? I want to be able to drive two flat screens via DVI.

Cheers

Mac

sun

12 0
You can get a lot of info about multi-monitor setups, graphics cards, problems etc at www.realtimesoft.com/multimon

It has an extensive database which lists graphics cards used by people for multi-monitor setups and any problems they may have had.

An alternative graphics card I have read about is the PNY Quadro4 NVS 280. It allows upto 32 virtual desktops. Is this a feature you would like ? Does the Matrox offer virtual desktops ?

Good Luck

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock