Article Life Investments: Lessons from the Laboratory

T2W Bot

Staff member
1,454 54
Of the various jobs that I have had during my twenty two year career at Charles Schwab, I have enjoyed my current role the most.  I am the manager of Schwab’s educational webinar program called LiveOnline.  I get to interact with fellow traders during virtual training sessions and answer their questions on a wide variety of topics.  I have learned some valuable lessons over thirty years of trading that I hope to share with you in this article.
As investors and traders, our past experiences and training can influence how we approach the financial markets.  As I found out myself, these experiences can be helpful in trading, but they can also stand in the way of success. 
My formal academic training was as a biochemist. I did research for several years at a major university medical center.  When I first contemplated trading, I felt that it would not be that difficult. After all, I was trained as a scientist and considered myself quite adept at analyzing data to make reasonable...
Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator: