let's make money!!!

"The information within a system is more fundamental than the energy through which it expresses itself, and the probabilities that describe a system are never random, as they are often wrongly interpreted; instead, they always embody information, whether they describe quantum possibilities or macro phenomena in the physical world."

I'd like to know what this means
"I will continue with this thread and I plan to divulge some very important axioms and foundations to my trading style."

Thanks, MoonRocket! Couldn't have asked for a better segue - and I'm ready to stir the pot. To clarify the quote I will supplement with another excerpt from the same article.

This is demonstrated by Thomas Chalko in his article, "Is Chance or Choice the Essence of Nature?" [It regarded] electromagnetic signals being broadcast over the frequencies of a digital mobile phone network which college students, unaware that the frequencies they were observing belonged to actual 'intelligent' conversations between living people - were instructed to investigate. The students analyzed the data using a statistical approach that allowed them to actually make predictions of many events within their frequency band. They had become quite convinced that their theory actually “described the Reality,” and statistically speaking, it did to some extent. However, Chalko points out that by adopting a statistical approach the students completely missed millions of very real intelligent phone conversations. "Our students just couldn’t imagine that what appeared to them as ‘random’ was actually the consequence of a very intelligently encoded information transfer. As a result—they didn’t even try to decode anything."

...What we have done is act on the premise that there are fundamental constants and congruities in systemic structures. The market conducts itself through organized and lawful instruction and displays information that is intrinsically meaningful. It is a full-on rational representation of the actions which propagate its movement. There is an ordered, underlying blueprint.

Thanks to those who have imparted a kind welcome. I look forward to prosperous exchange (and headway) with you all.

MoonRocket

328 31
"
Thanks, MoonRocket! Couldn't have asked for a better segue - and I'm ready to stir the pot. To clarify the quote I will supplement with another excerpt from the same article.

This is demonstrated by Thomas Chalko in his article, "Is Chance or Choice the Essence of Nature?" [It regarded] electromagnetic signals being broadcast over the frequencies of a digital mobile phone network which college students, unaware that the frequencies they were observing belonged to actual 'intelligent' conversations between living people - were instructed to investigate. The students analyzed the data using a statistical approach that allowed them to actually make predictions of many events within their frequency band. They had become quite convinced that their theory actually “described the Reality,” and statistically speaking, it did to some extent. However, Chalko points out that by adopting a statistical approach the students completely missed millions of very real intelligent phone conversations. "Our students just couldn’t imagine that what appeared to them as ‘random’ was actually the consequence of a very intelligently encoded information transfer. As a result—they didn’t even try to decode anything."

...What we have done is act on the premise that there are fundamental constants and congruities in systemic structures. The market conducts itself through organized and lawful instruction and displays information that is intrinsically meaningful. It is a full-on rational representation of the actions which propagate its movement. There is an ordered, underlying blueprint.
Ok, I think I'm getting it. It was utter goggly gook before the explanation.
A question..Was there ever the slightest hint that the electromagnetic signals had messages or conversations encoded in them and was it possible within reason for the students to decode the signals?
The reason I ask is that thousands of people over centuries have and are currently trying to "decode" the market where as in your illustration the students
made no attempt whatsoever.
So I'm wondering if its a fitting rationale although I do agree with the conclusion
The random walkers are going to find this exciting.

Ok, I think I'm getting it. It was utter goggly gook before the explanation.
A question..Was there ever the slightest hint that the electromagnetic signals had messages or conversations encoded in them and was it possible within reason for the students to decode the signals?
The reason I ask is that thousands of people over centuries have and are currently trying to "decode" the market where as in your illustration the students
made no attempt whatsoever.
So I'm wondering if its a fitting rationale although I do agree with the conclusion
The random walkers are going to find this exciting.
Moon, those are good questions and honestly I do not have the answers; my knowledge of the experiment only extends as far as the article coveys. I am employing it more as an allegory to illustrate our approach to the markets.

In consummation, our approach is the antithesis of the random walk theory, which parallels the efficient market hypothesis which state that traded assets take an unpredictable path - and that is the reason I present the quote. So, even though the information is available, this does not deem efficiency because what it means is not aptly interpreted by the majority of investors - henceforth, it is possible to reliably produce "excess returns."