Lehman Bros & me!

Thirteen

hey lads get this -

last week i submitted a completely false cv to lehman bros on speculative chance of a job on a fixed income desk - i just got a em asking me for an interview lol!

i told em i got 6 years experience on cbot floor, but wanna go upstairs hahahaha

any advise?

my plan is to take the job until i get caught. by that time they will have paid me loads anyway. hehehehe

never know - when they find out im a fraud but a great trader they may keep me on.

anyone give me a reference? i'll pay ya $5k if i get da job.

If you take the job you will probably finish up being prosecuted

Good Luck in the pokey

spreadbet

Other than that, I would be more careful with what you post if you even want to get through the door 'cos there are people on here who have friends in the front office at Lehman ;-)

yea - but this is not london desk. im am not that mad. i got buddies who worked on cbot so i can tell a story. no one checks references in us anyway - so its their fault if they let me at their money.

anyway the cv they got is sooooooo gooood they MUST offer me da job and i will tell them that! if they pay is good nuff, i will let them trial my rare skills for a week

anyway ill be ok cos i read a few van tharp books lol

man, with that cv i sent, i will be doing the interviewing - NOT THEM! know what i mean?

they never met some won like me be4

haha...I haven't read his books but he seems to have brainwashed some people on this forum.
Good Luck.
Please come back and tell us all how you got on.

Thats if you get through the interview - don't expect it to be easy......!

13 -

Good luck, but dont think that working for a bank is any guarantee for success.

There is still a VERY high failure rate (~70%) even in these outfits. The reason why everyone thinks these guys all earn mega bucks is because the few that aren't sacked within a year are good traders.

Another misconception is that they win cos of their capital. Although it can help, it can also be a hindrance as you 'become' the market. Anyway, if you cant trade a small account, you still have little hope trading a large account.

Im sure you'll do well though because you seem to have balls - and a sense of humour - essential in any walk of life imho!

I think if you get through the interview process you should have the job of the interviewer. Anyone incapable of detecting that your knowledge of trading has been gained from a book, rather than real life- needs to be put out to pasture.

Good luck with your fraud. I look forward to reading about it in London Financial News...

ct - naaa doood u got it backwards. i is a good trader and waz kidding bout the books. my 1st is with hr anyway - wot do they know?

all i want is a big salary for a couple of months. i get that, they get some good profit from yours truely! then i trade my much bigger account an move to brazil and live like a king.

i have no conscience about ripping banks off. next on my hit list is goldman sachs, then, jp morgan, merrills, ubs, nm rothchilds then THE WORLD HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....

... my interview is friday. i fly back 2 us on thursday, so if i screw up its jet lag.

let you all know saturday

Well, i had my interview. wot a laaf.

this chickette came out from hr to greet me. she was cute but seemed to have too much attitude from the off - i mean why does she take her cheap louis vitton bag down to reception to meet me? why dont she spend her cents getting her rootz done again?

i wont go into every detail here but to give da jist she thought she was IT - no you silly girl - you work in hr

after the small talk she asked " mr 13, why do you wanna work for lb and wot made you apply?" (scripted?) i told her i didnt know if i did wanna work for lb yet - perhaps she could tell me why i should. fair q i think. think again. this was the end. anyway her jaw dropped and she stared at me for a few secs. i thought i was IN there and was gunna nail her on the desk - fraid not! from there she continued with her attitude - only worse - taking this air of authority - OVER ME! THE GREAT 13! THE CHEEK! MY (false) RESUME REMEMBER, CLEARLY SHOWZ I IS DA BEST THAT EVER WALKED DA EARTH! i didnt wanna play this game. i asked her what this interview was for - what was she trying to figure out. she said my trading ability! i tried to neutralize da situation by putting her back in her hole - i showed i was a good trader by showing how much money i had made (million$) so addressing da purpose of da interview. mistake #2!! i fink she hated i even more - jealous girl! i honestly waznt braggin (lying!)

i didnt say this but wot does she know? she is a COST to da bank, not a revenue earner. she never made a trade in her attitude ridden life!

anywayze - i dont fink lb will go further cos we clashed. shame. she said shell let me know. i waz gunna ask 4 her fone number for a joke (then stand her up!)

onto glodies, ubs etc...

keep 13 in your prayers. he will con some bank some day!

Forget the banks..your fortune awaits on the box..there's a series with your name on it somewhere.how about "13 turns over the top 10 hotels in the world"..syndicated on Sky..

LOL