Lee Sandford TS200

its not really evidence i have im afraid I found out through a friend who got ripped off by Lee Sandford Trading college, he basically got told that if he took out and paid for 6 months upfront for there website (which has not been completely ripped of from ttm) using membergate. He would get a month free ts200, he paid upfront 6 months and then Tilly totally denied even saying he would get a month free, i know my friend would not have taken out this 6 months otherwise. She then replied on his forum post as StealthTrader saying that nothing of the sort was taken. I will see if i can find link. Just keeping the site posted as this company is bad news, its more a good marketing company than a good trading company. In his recent webinar it was funny.

Lee said all i do is read trade books and a customer said in the webinar what trade books can you recommend, lee replied dont waste you time with trade books just buy the ts200. I dont know who he thinks he is, he sounds more like a market trader that a anything else in his webinars.

Last edited:
Mate you should only write in forums and emails what you are prepared to say in court, that's what I was advised by an IP laywer. I would be careful with your statement above.

Anyway you have your wires mixed up. I was just curious about a system/indicator and wanted to know from someone who purchased it.

Interesting watching the video how the name on the account changes as it goes along . . .

I've been following Lee's stuff and most of it seems impressive. The returns he's showing are from trades with 50p and £1 using swing methods. Not breaking the bank here and the result look achievable.

Hi there. Lovely to see your post. Yes Lee trades live 3 times a week infront of an online audience, so those on this blog who seem to claim that money cannot be made from Lee's strategies are missing something. Our recent customer survey showed that 81% ranked us as EXCELLENT, 15% as GOOD and 4% as AVERAGE. Our Summer Special event, which was free for all to attend, included a panel of our customers who have succeeded at trading - including a number of people who have turned professional since doing Lee's courses. Our doors are always open for a discussion, so we would encourage anyone with any grievance to get in touch and let us know. By this I mean, genuine customers, not those simply with an axe to grind.

Wishing you well in your trading!

OK, I had to find the answer to why we were seeing 50p so I contacted IG.

At first I thought you might be able to scale into trades like Oil using 50p if you were already in profit. To my shock the girl on the phone didn't know what I meant by scaling in!!!

So I then asked IG to activate Tradesense again for me. I've had my account for over a year, not really used it much, funded it with about £50 and lost it.

I then received this email back from them :)

==
Dear Mr. X,

Thank you for your email.

As per your request, the 6 weeks Tradesense program has been re activated on your IG account.

If you have any further queries please do not hesitate to contact us. Alternatively, please visit our Help and Support section where you can search for frequently asked queries.

Kind regards,
==

So now I've cleared that one up I can continue my research :) I might now start asking the man himself for some answers.

Hi there
Our doors are always open. If you do have any questions, please just call the office - and we will be happy to help. Best wishes Tamasine

Last edited by a moderator:
perhaps we should open up another Lee Sandford thread.........that will then be 3 to many ?

N

I've been following Lee's stuff and most of it seems impressive. The returns he's showing are from trades with 50p and £1 using swing methods. Not breaking the bank here and the result look achievable.

Hi there. Lovely to see your post. Yes Lee trades live 3 times a week infront of an online audience, so those on this blog who seem to claim that money cannot be made from Lee's strategies are missing something. Our recent customer survey showed that 81% ranked us as EXCELLENT, 15% as GOOD and 4% as AVERAGE. Our Summer Special event, which was free for all to attend, included a panel of our customers who have succeeded at trading - including a number of people who have turned professional since doing Lee's courses. Our doors are always open for a discussion, so we would encourage anyone with any grievance to get in touch and let us know. By this I mean, genuine customers, not those simply with an axe to grind.

Wishing you well in your trading!

so they are not customers then ?.....picky ! ;)

N

perhaps we should open up another Lee Sandford thread.........that will then be 3 to many ?

N

We could also bring back the deleted one where they were arguing amongst themselves about who 'invented' their freely available combination of indicators.

I have a feeling this wont end well.

Hi there
Our doors are always open. If you do have any questions, please just call the office - and we will be happy to help. Best wishes Tamasine

I have a question. Is it true that Lee's magic TS200 indicators are just a few free indicators packaged up and sold for 3k?

This would be quite a coincidence because his close associate Alan 'they're queued round the block' Rich did something similar with his 'colour charts' some time ago. I mean Lee wouldn't have for any ideas from 'queued round the block' Rich would he?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Jamie
Please get in touch so that we can hear your concerns.
It's very unusual for us to have an unhappy customer.

Happy to help and support you.
Best wishes
Tamasine

Doesn't mean anything where is the proof that he has made the money , maybe he is funding the account from his own pocket ! And how is he betting 0.5 pound per point on Crude with IG , the minimum is 1 P/P...

Hi there, please note that Lee runs a live trading room 3 times a week, in front on an online audience. This is clear evidence of how he makes his money. If you'd like to observe, please just get in touch.
Best wishes, Tamasine

Tamasine

Can you confirm that Lee traded grain in the Chicago pits as claimed in various adverts and websites? It's very strange because I can't find any record of him on the NFA or CFTC register.