Learn to trade in Billericay, Essex, UK

stir-trader

I have three positions available for trainee traders and I want to hear from anyone that is interested in learning to trade professionally in Billericay, Essex, UK.

We are a long time established proprietary futures trading company able to provide high speed, real-time access and execution to the worlds leading futures exchanges. We focus on trading Short Term Interest Rates (Euribor, Eurodollars, Short Sterling, and Swiss), Government Bonds, Currencies, Commodities and Indices utilising a combination of algorithmic trading tools and standard methodologies.

If you are located in Essex and can demonstrate that you have the aptitude to trade futures and you want to become a professional trader then I am interested in hearing from you. I will give you the training that you need to navigate your way around the worlds markets and fully back you. There will be no cost for any training. Should you become successful then I will back you to trade.

The keys to joining my group are-

1. You live in Essex, UK. (Close to Billericay)
2. You can be at your desk by 6:45am.
3. You prepared to work late.
4. Have a good understanding of market technicals.
5. Have a good understanding of market fundamentals.
6. Are technically proficient in computers.
7. Are hungry to learn and are passionate about trading.

Please send me an email/private message explaining who you are and what you would like to achieve.

Thank you

There will never be any charges for any training

do we have to make a small contribution to training?

No. No contribution at all towards training, desk or front end. I assume all the risk and costs. You do NOT start with a deficit account and only start to pay for your desk costs and front end should you become a successful trader.

Should someone become successful then it is that point that i see a return as I take a percentage of the drawings. Based on earnings, the typical split is 70/30 (70% trader / 30% company). This improves to 75/25, 80/20, 85/15, 90/10 and 95/5.

I have 20 successful traders who have all gone through the process.

Last edited:
st - intrigued why you'd want bums-on-seats if you're an algo trader?

I don't see it as bums on seats at all. I see it as an investment in people that live in Essex. Also, being surrounded by like minded people helps with idea generation which is always good. Our model is not the same as a traditional prop shop. We are not interested in churn and burn. We are interested in having the best place to trade from and we are all great friends.

We are heavily focused on algo's. But we don't just work with black box algo's systems but create applications (grey box's) that enhance traders experience and abilities. We have a number of successful tools that help traders every day to make money in the markets. These tools are configurable and adaptable and gives traders the opportunity develop instant strategies without having to create the framework.